#FreeLauren

before you come and attack me i know lauren didn't actually get arrested but i thought this was a funny idea

Fuck, Lauren thought as the security guard held the bag in front of her.

"Ma'am, do you know what this is?" he asked, voice sounding irritated. Lauren looked over his shoulder to see her girls standing a few feet back being watched by his partner. Ally looked like she was about to cry.

"I-it's merch," Lauren stuttered, stomach churning. The security guard sighed.

"I'm going to need you to come with me,"

"Wait! Our flight leaves soon!" Camila cried. "She's going to miss it!"

"She's in possession of cannabis. I have to take her for further questioning,"

"Boy, do you honestly think that girl has anything else on her? C'mon man," Dinah scoffed. "Hashtag Free Lauren,"

"Ma'am," the security guard gestured for Lauren to walk with him. She bit her lip.

"So she can't go to Brazil?" Ally asked, voice sounding scared.

"Who's going to sing her solos now that she actually has them?" Normani asked, frowning.

"She won't be able to see the Brazilian fans who love her so much!" Dinah pointed out.

Lauren froze. She suddenly had war flashbacks of the last time they went to Brazil. And when they went to Brazil with the Austin Mahone Tour. Panic suddenly filled her body.

"Take me away, boys," Lauren said, holding her hands out to be handcuffed.