an introduction

[ i n t r o d u c t i o n ]

WELCOME WOLFIES,on June 9, 2011, we were shown a boy in his bedroom

WELCOME WOLFIES,
on June 9, 2011, we were shown a boy in his bedroom. The suspense was building not knowing what was going to happen first, and then the episode continued. Introducing us to the beloved, Scott McCall. In that one episode, we fell in love with the friendship between his sarcastic best friend Stiles and Scott. That was also the episode Scott was mysteriously bitten by a creature of the full moon, giving us our Teen Wolf.

In six seasons, our favorites have evolved into different people than who they had started as. Gaining new exciting characters, to losing our desperately loved ones. It's been an emotional roller coaster to say the least, but it's not over.

We'll never forget the tragic death of Allison in season 3b, Jackson's revival from the grip of death, Void Stiles, the Kitsune, the Dread Doctors, and so many more memories. We can't. The show is embedded within us. In our hearts and our personalities.

Now let's go on this journey together, in remembrance of the love we will forever share for this series.

Because in the end, we'll never forget.

#Remember

the seasons through gif sets provided to you by the website, Tumblr.

Have fun. And don't forget to vote on your favorite chapters.

COMMENT HERE IF YOU'D LIKE TO REQUEST A CERTAIN CHARACTER/ SHIP GIF SET

COMMENT HERE IF YOU'D LIKE TO REQUEST A CERTAIN CHARACTER/ SHIP GIF SET. YOU MIGHT GET ACCEPTED  + A CHAPTER DEDICATED TO YOU!