Hello (ONESHOT EXO Chanyeol Fan Fic.)

As our performance ended, sweat started to trickle down from my forehead, I squinted my eyes just to get rid of the salty sweat that had reached it. My eyes searched for her, the girl that I have once talked with, the girl whom I once dreamt of being with, the girl whom I wanted to spend all of my days with. But I screwed up, I screwed everything up.

Flashback

"Yeol" , She poked my shoulders as she leaned closer, "I still like you", she added with a soft smile tugging on her lips.

I just gave her a soft nod and resumed to talking with Kai.

"We have to go.." She tugged my arm.

"Why don't you just go alone?" I answered her coldly.

"The kids in the orphanage, they are expecting you." She whispered.

I looked at her straight in her eyes as I tried to convey that I don't want to go with her. I grunted when I saw her stand up and once again gave me another smile.

"I'll just tell them that you're busy.." She spun around and waved the back of her hand at us, "Bye Kai, Bye Yeol.."

The moment that she stepped out of the room Kai gave me a questioning look and then mockingly dropped his head down.

"What?" I asked.

"Why didn't you go with her?", He asked back, "She really wanted you to come with her."

"Look, she was the one that signed up for that orphanage and not me."

"I think she wanted to spend time with you."

"We have been spending almost every single day with each other."

"Have you both really spend time together? Hyung, everyone in the group sees this, both of you may have been showing up together and walked together but you rarely look and listen to her."

"Kai, we're busy and she should understand that-"

"That what? You don't have time for her anymore?"

I looked at Kai, and I guess he hit the nail right on the spot. The truth is I had all the time in the world, our schedules are not that hectic anymore, but it's just that I just want to spend more time with the boys more than with her. I can't really remember how we ended up being together.

||A Year Ago|

"That girl is pretty.." I whispered to Sehun's ear and simply pointed to a girl wearing a large gray sweater, her hair hung low from her shoulders, and judging from the spot where I am standing I can say that she's tall.

"Hyung..less girl watching, more signing." Sehun said while he continued to scribble down on the papers that the fans are handing to him. I sighed and resumed what I was supposed to do.

"Hello.." a sweet voice made me stop writing down, as I looked up, there she was the girl that I pointed at just a couple of minutes ago, is now standing right in front of me with a thick autograph book wrapped in her arms.

"Hello" I smiled at her, she was pretty, with her light brown orbs that seemed to twinkle as the lights softly passed by it, her hair simply swayed with the cold breeze, her lips that seemed so soft with a light pinkish tint, her cheeks blushing due to the cold, in short everything about her features seemed perfect, too perfect for me. "Your name?"

"Jade" She replied as she handed me her autograph book, I scribbled something for her and gave it back closing it tightly.

"I wrote something, you better read it when you get down from the stage." I smiled while she gave me a soft nod and walked down. From my peripheral vision I saw her halt on her steps while her smile widened and looked back at me. I swear my breath literally hitched a knot, and my heart stopped.