ErrorxInk

Error coughed. It was just another day in the abyss of his destruction. A noise came from the files of all the AUs and worlds Ink had created, and he destroyed.
        Ink had everything. He could create anything, make whole worlds, masterpieces, living inhabitants, while all Error could do was destroy and glitch.
        On the other hand, Ink loved what he did. He always saw Error as an enemy, an intriguing, devilish enemy at that.
         Ink spawned in a whole forest of trees, to serve as a barrier around the trail of Snowdin with his magic brush, a big smile pushing his cheek bones up. Then he felt it. The slightly painful tightness in his pants. Fuck, he thought, it happened again! Damn you, Error!
        Ink glared at no-one in particular. Once again, his thoughts to Error has caused him to get a boner. He untied his jacket from around his waist, trying to limit the tightness on his bulge.
        "W.what cccha doin thhere?" The voice snapped Ink back to reality. He could recognize it anywhere, its Error's glitching one. Ink's face suddenly went bright red as he felt Error's magic wrap around one of his hands.
         "Ooh~ I s.see youu have aA prob.blem" Error's glitch cooed Ink once he figured what Ink was up to, staring at the tent in Ink's pants. As for Ink, he couldn't get any better. Honestly, if he got any redder his head would have to go to the tomato farm and join its brothers and sisters.
        Ink tried to shake the thought of tomatoes bouncing around a field with his head out of his mind, concentrating on the matter at hand. Ok uh... What do I do? He thought, Just firmly tell him to stop. He has to listen..
         "S-stop-" His voice was everything but firm. It was weak and pitiful.
         Error, to Ink's surprise, stood up, still eyeing Ink. He backed up, a portal appearing behind him. But before he did go, he said calmly, no glitches in his voice, "You look adorable when you're flustered" and he grabbed Ink's shoulders and kissed the other skeleton.
        Error pushed away quickly, to escape before he gets rejected, but he wasnt fast enough. Ink held on, as if for dear life, and kissed Error back.
If anything, Ink had to destroy this boner, and what better than to destroy it against the destructor himself? Error had pushed Ink against one of the newly invented trees, grinding against the now-giant boner of Ink's. For some peculiar reason, Error didn't have one.
After that, everything happened in a blur. It didn't seem much time from the heated make-out session to Ink sans being stripped to bare-bones except for his shirt, and Error wearing everything BUT his shirt. Error started pushing his palm against Ink's tip, causing the creativity skeleton to tense up slightly. Error's smirk was visible as he licked Ink's member. Ink slid down the tree so both of them were on the ground, Error sucking and nipping on Ink's dick as Ink shuddered and heaved. Then, Error stopped, causing Ink to whine in dissaproval.
"I. Ddont cum yet, ok?" Error started to fumble with his pants, pushing them down with underwear. He was clean. No genitals whatsoever. "I destroy things, not create and reproduction counds as creating so I dont have a-" Ink pulling his mini-brush stopped him, "Dont worry" Ink smiled, "What do you want?"
"Uhm" Error cleared his throat, "Male..?"
        "Right..." Ink stuck his hand where the sun doesnt shine, and pulled it out, a long penis following, doing this and trying to keep the heat of sex in the air. The heat left like blowing out the flame of a candle.
        Error's face was gushing deep blue, lust still clouding up his eyes, and Ink looked up at Error before holding Error's junk and rubbing. Up and down, up and down. Ink was licking the tip now. Error felt himself get bigger under Ink's dominant state. But not enough. He bowled Ink over, stopping him, and kissed him.
        Sparks flew from the contact, both skeletons moaning messes on the ground. Error grinded his hips against Ink's, eyes shut tight.
        "Nnnng!" Ink panted out, "Fuck m-me!" Error took no time to flip Ink over again, slamming in between Ink's bones, doggy style.
        Ink's face was down at thhe ground, drool slipping out of his mouth as he moans loudly.
         Error, on the other hand, was going as fast as he could, feeling himself build up, grunting and gripping Ink's love handles.
          "I'm going to-" Ink called out, fellibg his own penis let go onto the ground, followed strait after by Error caterwauling Ink's name in a very sexy fashion, cumming through Ink's bones, then colapsing.
        "L-lets do that again..." Error sighed, and that, was the best time of both the skeletons lives.
        Maybe, for Error, this relationship was one thing he wont destroy.