Part 1

Josh's Pov

YES JOSH FASTER, HARDER

YES RIGHT THERE JOSH SHE MOANED

I got out of her and flopped on the pillow next to her breathing heavily wow babe that was amazing I said winking at her making her blush. Right you need to go I don't want my mum seeing you go out the door turn left walk down the stairs and get the fuck out bye I said before knocking out.

BRING~BRING~BRING my alarm went off I groaned and pulled the duvet over my head, I had college today I didn't want to go ugh. CMON JOSH GET UP YOUR GOING TO GET LATE my mum shouted while coming in I'm getting up I huffed why did I even have to go college it’s a bunch of shit. I got ready and drove to college just today and I can leave this place and go to LA with the boys beach, booze and babes my three favourite things can I get a woop woop. WHATS UP BOYS I said walking to George, JJ and Jaymi we had a group hug we've known each other since forever. The bell went for lesson I had business oh yay I said sarcastically. I sat at the back of the room with the boys, we wasn't paying much attention to the teacher well we never do we couldn't care less what he said. Ah its lunch hey Katie I said pecking her on the lips Katie was my girlfriend for 2 weeks I think I don't care I only went out with her because she's hot and great in bed she didn't know I was sleeping with other girls oh well. Josh were over get the fuck out my life she said storming out the cafeteria alright I said before sitting down oh well I don't need her I’m going to LA tomorrow I can get any girl I want.

College is finished its summer woo I felt like singing what time is it from high school musical I laughed to myself and started singing the words in my head what time is it summer time while walking to the boys, you look so cheery jaymi said pulling me in to a hug well why wouldn't I be college is finished, its summer and we're going LA tomorrow I replied back we all cheered and walked to McDonalds to have some food we always had McDonalds when we had breaks from college then it came like regular thing and we had it every Friday opps. We got to McDonald’s I ordered my usual and went to sit down and wait for the boys this fit bird kept checking me out I lipped to her wanna go to the toilet and she nodded i followed her to the disabled toilets and had a quickie she was good but not good as others I left her to meet the boys they all had smirks on there faces when the girl followed after me well well josh at it again jj said smirking at me well you know me JJ sexaholic here we all laughed and carried on eating then I made my way home.

I had the house to myself brill I got my suitcase and start to pack for LA yeah I leave everything to the last minute hmm need pack of dulex I laughed to myself before zipping up my suitcase to head in the bath ahh it’s so nice to have a bath after a long day to detox.

~~~~ Morning ~~~

I grabbed my alarm clock it was 5:58am oh crap I’m late my airplane leaves in a hour shit crap I jumped out of the bed and flinged my t shirt of and put some chinos on, trainers and a t shirt quickly brushed my teeth and put my suitcase in the car before starting my car I looked at my phone 50 miss calls from George oh crap I was supposed to pick him up I quickly rang him

GEORGE – Where the heck are you?

JOSH – I’m sorry I just woke up but I’m on my way I’ll be there in 5 okay bye George.

I ended the call and flinged my phone on to the seat I boomed it down to George’s house it was early in the morning so there wasn’t any traffic at all. I arrived at his and I horned at him so he knew I was here I didn’t care if I woke up anyone George came out and he was struggling with his suitcase so I quickly ran out the car and took it of him hey mate I said giving him a quick hug before taking the suitcase of him I could of done that josh he said sticking his tongue out to me I know but you was taking to slow we can’t waste time call jj and let him know we’re on our way to the airport I shouted out to George before putting his suitcase in the boot. We put the radio on and We Own The Night Came on by the wanted this was our jam we both sang alon

“MAY OUR HEARTS BE FULL LIKE OUR DRINKS TONIGHT MAY WE SING AND DANCE TO WE LOSE OUR MINDS WE ONLY YOUNG SO LETS SEIZE THE NIGHT TONIGHT WE OWN THE NIGHT LA LA LA LA LA LA LA”

We both laughed and still carried on singing we was having so much jokes in the car, we arrived at the airport buzzin okay we have 20 minutes lets hurry we got our luggage and met the boys they looked furious sorry boys I said doing the puppy dog eyes they eventually gave in and hugged me and george, we all got our seats on the airplane we were flying first class that was awesome goodnight boys i said before knocking out.

*******************************************************************************************************

sorry this bit is a bit boring but it will get much better :D