Chapter 1: The First Day Of School

Zoe's P.O.V.

"Zoe! Mistress Zoe!
It's time to wake up!" Someone said outside the door. But I still want to sleep! "Mistress Zoe? Mistress! You'll be late for school if you won't wake up now!" I groaned, I said I stilll want sleep!

After a few seconds, I could not hear the voice calling me anymore. Ha! It finally stopped! Now I can go back to sle- "Zoe? It's me Casey! It's time to wake up! You do know what happens if you don't do what I tell you to do, don't you?" Oh God WHY?!?! "Alright i'm awake, i'm awake! Sheesh!" I shouted.

Casey laughed, "Okay, I'll give you an hour to prepare, if you're not out of this room by then you're dead meat!" She said the last part evilly, and I may be inside my room, but I swear I can feel her smirking. That crazy woman! I hurriedly went inside my bathroom to bathe.

Oh! I almost forgot! Where are my manners? My name is Zoe Kim Lun, 15 years old, and am a daughter of a mafia leader.

My father being the lead and my mother being 2nd In Command

My father being the lead and my mother being 2nd In Command. And the girl I called crazy woman just now, is my Super Intendant and Best Friend, Casey McGraw, 14.

We met at a park while she was running away from her abusive parents and she was allowed to stay here by mom and dad

We met at a park while she was running away from her abusive parents and she was allowed to stay here by mom and dad. She also has a brother named Colt McGraw, 9 years old, but is in the hospital due to Cancer. I feel bad for my friend! But even if life is very rough, Casey is still able to laugh and smile!

After my bath, I went to my dresser and wear my school uniform, the skirt being dark green with plates, white long sleeved top, and a dark green necktie with the schoold Logo. I also wear my favorite black boots, went out of my room and rushed to the dining hall.

There I saw mom, dad, Casey and a delicious bacon and egg breakfast. I washed my hands and took my seat. "Ah Zoe! Just in time!" Mom smiled, "And a second to spare too." Casey added while looking at her pocket watch, and  yes, she has a pocket watch, It was my gift to her on her birthday.

Dad laughed. "Oh! And Zoe?" "Yeah?" I looked at Casey, "Sorry if I disturbed your sleep." She smiled apologetically. "Nah! It's alright! Besides, I would already be late if it weren't for you!" I smiled back gratefully.