Classic Swirl

Ryan Pov ~

"Hey Bell " said Ryan "Get away from me , I don't wanna talk to you ! " said Bell. "Look Bell I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you, I love you and you know that"."Well tell me why you and Leona was making out in the Study Hall?,Oh wait I forgot you said you couldn't explain it.! ".As Bell was rocking away I just wanted to grab her and kiss her, But I'm starting to think I'll just forget about her.Well I have to get to the dorm room to meet my new roomate. "Oh my gosh I can't find my keys.!" a girl said as I was walking up to my dorm room,  but then I noticed that she was trying to get into my dorm room..... "Um.. let me help you" as I opened the door. So I'm assuming she's my new roommate I didn't know it would be a girl, but she the most prettiest girl I've ever seen, her skin is brown and smooth, her smile was perfect,  and she wasn't skinny but curvy which is even better. "Welcome to Blaford University. I'm your roomate Ryan " I said as I threw myself onto the couch. She look at me but didn't say nothing, then started to unpacking. After an hour of watching her unpack and walk around she finally stopped and said "I'm Brennan but you can call me Bre, and nice to meet you Ryan.

Bell Pov ~

"Girl I can't believe he said he couldn't explain it", said Leslie. I don't understand why either ,but he just told me to forget about it but I can't.He told me he loved me for the first time, and I'm starting to think I was a little harsh , because I could see the hurt in his eyes. "Let talk about something positive , there's a new girl on campus her name is Brennan she's African American she's gorgeous, she have the most prettiest eyes I've seen.Everybody is after her all ready and I wouldn't blame me for doing it she beyond perfection" said Leslie. Well sounds like to me she to perfect to be here!. Well someone soundps jealous said Leslie. I'm not.!  said Bell.  "At least try to get to know her,  don't judge a book by it's cover" said Leslie.

Sorry guys this is all I. have so far I will do updates every other day. What do y'all think about Ryan.?

Breann Pov ~

I didn't know why he kept looking at me, but I could already tell I didn't wouldn't like him. I like Blaford a lot but really don't know anyone. The only reason I'm here is, because I was chosen Captain of the cheer/dance team, and to get my education. I'm finally done unpacking and decorating my room. Our dorm room is made like a apartment it has two bedrooms,a kitchen, and one bathroom. The only problem is the bathroom, which means me and him have to share... Right now I just felt like taking a hot bubble bath with candles lit.So as I'm getting my clothes ready I could hear someone singing it sounds really great.I started walking closer to the voice, I pressed my ear against his door. His voice was amazing I'm falling in love with it. There was a pause he opened the door and I fell on top of him when we did he stared into my eyes and I stared into his there was a tingle feeling running through my body, I've never felt that before. Then I realized we've been laying on the floor for five minutes. Umm... I I' mm sorry I said but then I realized I studder I usually never do.He just sat there smiling with his dreamy blue eyes. Breann snap out of it he's white your black he will never be interested in me I told myself. I ran to the bathroom took my bubble bath, when I finished I found a journal by the sink I figured it was songs he wrote they looked pretty good honestly. I walked into the kitchen surprised that there was food in the refrigerator and the apartment was very clean for a boy living here. I figured I would cook dinner.I felt that someone was in the same room as me so I turned around it was only Ryan but he wasn't paying attention to me to me he was just writing in the book I saw earlier. He looked up "The food smelled really good that's why I came in, sorry if I'm bothering you. ".  Oh your fine I said as I started to set the table.,then he started to help.