it all started when...

Colleen went on YouTube one day and was making a video like usual when she got a subscriber from a 'fan' that was great! He was a YOUTUBER!!
Colleen went on to his channel and saw that his name was joshua evans it was love at first sight ... narrrrrrr/ I will tell you the real story... it all started off when Colleen woke up on a damp windy day and she went onto YouTube when she found out that she needed boyfriend to love so she found some fit guys on YouTube by typing sone names on it and she found out that one was called joshua evans again it was love at first sight actually she doesn't really  care about that part she just wanted to go to his house and marry him straight away she loves him, he had a six pack and apparently he loves anyone that he sees and that he has got, well he might be an only child I don't know colleen just tolf me the 'real parts' ...lol.

She went on to the mutual friends list. She saw Joey Graceffa Miranda sings Shane Dawson Ricky Dillon and much more that has Colleen is friends with right now. she thought that it was a coincidence that they had the same friends/ so did I well you know well you might know that I honestly thought he was a rapist honestly/but she liked him so much she added him and liked all his videos.