Begining Of An Adventure I

(Once upon a time in the kingdom of STANA Lived a young boy by the name of Shawn Frost.He was Seven yr old humble boy who loved adventure.his School mates loved to bully him but only one person stood up for him and always made him feel special.Her name was Riana Alexander.Both Friends enjoyed spending time with each other and their friendship bond was Not one to be broken so easily.Ten years later The friends continued their Unstoppable friendship .One day while they were walking from school to their home as usual Heavy rain Started falling and soon the place was Flooded.The friends wondered how they could get Home and searched for every possible way but it was all in vain)
Riana : What should we do Shawn? It's getting Dark and we still don't know how to get home
(Something caught Shawn's eyes,It was a Cave)
Shawn : Don't worry we will Sleep in this cave and move on Tomorrow
(They both agreed and decided to camp for the remaining hours of the night untill morning but little did they knew it wasn't an Ordinary Cave but a Portal to another World )
( In the morning they walk up and amazed by their surroundings )
Shawn : Yaaawn! What where on Earth are We
Riana : I have no idea but this place is the most beautiful place I have ever seen
(Then They saw a Shining Note.They decided to read )
LETTER
Dear friends if you are here Don't think it's luck but it was your destiny
I know you might be wondering how you got here but only Superheroes
Can Travel to this world.Yes! You are one of us.If you see this letter pls follow
The map inside the box infront of  you and come to the Heroes office for
Further information
( They were Amazed and couldn't believe what their eyes just read)
THE END OF FIRST CHAPTER

Which Power do they Have?
Will they get to the heroes Office or Get themselves into Trouble?
Follow us as we bring the next Chapter soon