Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin

To coincide with Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Dr. Pac-Man vs. Ex-Aid & Ghost with Legend Rider, the upcoming Movie War between Ghost & Ex-Aid, I've decided to put my Kamen Rider Multiverse on hiatus to create a new fanfiction, called Kamen Rider Heisei Generations: Agito x Origin. All the characters from the first 3 fanfictions are accounted for, as well as Sang'gre Origin (the creator of the Origin Ring), Phillip Grey (Kamen Rider Origin, who is the first Kamen Rider that I created that was patterned after an existing toku hero. In Origin's case, it's Ultraman Orb.), the 17 Heisei Kamen Riders (excluding Agito) and the Supreme Bugster (A doctor mutated by the Bugster virus and this fanfiction's antagonist). This fanfiction going to be worth it, because it's only 1 chapter long, as it alludes to the Movie Wars from Super Movie War Genesis onwards. This is the first part of the Heisei Generations trilogy. Hope you all enjoy this!!!

–RedPhoenix2001

As James Lancaster and his twin sister, Emily, woke up from their sleep, they head downstairs for some breakfast, until Athena and her younger sister Kenzie entered the Lancaster household, looking attacked, as the Monterose siblings are injured. Emily examined their injuries and found out the injuries they sustained weren't from a normal human.

"Who did this to you?" Emily asked, looking very puzzled.

"Um...some guy who calls himself the Supreme Bugster." Kenzie answered sarcastically.

That's when the Seed of Agito started sensing the Supreme Bugster's presence. The Lancaster twins and the Monterose sisters rush out of the house and find a human that looked like it was wearing a suit of armor, with a glass dome that reveals his red eyes. It was the Supreme Bugster, and he looked like he was about to unleash his needle-fingered left hand. He was about to attack the foursome.

For anybody who doesn't know about this character, here's the backstory on the Supreme Bugster:

Around a decade ago, May 11, 2011, Dr. Wolfgang Sloviken was experimenting on the Bugster virus. He went inside the area where the virus was contained. At the same time, the army he was working for was about to launch a nuclear missile. Unfortunately, its coordinates had failed, and blew up the research facility that Dr. Sloviken was in. This in turn blew up the area where the Bugster virus was contained. Because Dr. Sloviken was in that area, the virus was released. The latter attempted to escape but alas, he got infected by the Bugster virus. It slowly corrupted him until finally he mutated into a new being: The Supreme Bugster.

Meanwhile, back to the present...

The Supreme Bugster summoned his minions to fight the Monterose sisters while he himself went against the Lancaster twins using his left hand. Fortunately, the twins were able to transform in time. James attacked the Supreme Bugster using the Shining Calibur, while Emily blasted him to bits using her Sonic Arrow. Even with their combined efforts, the Supreme Bugster still proved too much for them.

Then, a mysterious Rider, in blue armor, started shooting the Supreme Bugster, only for the latter to flee and escape. The mysterious Kamen Rider instantly recognized James as Agito.

"Hello, Kamen Rider Agito. I've wanted to fight with you for a long time." The mysterious said.

"Who are you?" James said.

"My name is Noah Grey." The mysterious Rider, now identified Noah, said.

"My name is James..." James said faintly.

"It's nice to meet you." Noah said.

"Do you want to meet my brother, Phillip?" Noah asked. "He's at Topanga's Café."