Yo skrill drop it hard

Arrows pov
I jumped up and down in my seat as we drove to the club. "I owe you big time babe!" I said as I look at my high school sweet heart. We've been together since my freshman year and now I'm 22. Yeah it's been a while. But I love him with all my heart. "I know but have fun tonight that's all I want in return." He did a cheesy grin and and I giggled. We pulled up to the already packed club. Girls dressed in slutty outfits and guys wayyyy to drunk. We parked and I excitedly jumped out of the car. "Let's goooo slow poke!" I said grabbing his hand. Trent was slow as a slug. We entered the club and I heard Equinox blasting. I got flutters and pushed my way to the front of the stage. I lost Trent but he'll fight his way up here too if he really wants up here. It's every man for himself at this point in time. He played his heart out for hours as sweaty bodies rubbed against mine. I didn't care, I was too into the music. His eyes me mine as he winked. I smiled and thought of Trent. Where the hell is he!? He should be right be side me. I need a smoke break anyway if you know what I mean. I pushed my way out side. I know I'm not missing anything cause skrillex went off stage. I went around a small corner and lit my j. I started puffing when a voice that I knew said "are you going to share?" I nearly choked when I seen no other that sonny him self. I couldn't stop coughing so I just handed him the j. He took a big hit and passed it back. "So what's your name?" He asked. "Arrow parsley." I said trying to keep my cool. "Nice I'm sonny Moore ." He said smiling. "I know haha." I laughed nervously. His smile widen. "So you're a fan?" He asked and I nodded taking another hit. "Cool." He said and an awkward silence fell.  I passed him the j and he took a hit. "Looks like he's getting action." Sonny laughed and so did I until I seen the face. I got a lump in my throat and I could feel the tears. "Trent...." I said to myself. But sonny heard. He got a pissed off look and walked up to Trent. "Is that your girlfriend!?" He hissed pushing Trent against the wall. He finally made eye contact with me and I could see the guilt in his eyes. "Arrow I'm-" he started but I flipped him off. fuck him. Fuck the girl. Fuck this show. Fuck everything .  Sonny ran be hind me and grabbed my hand. "Hey do you need a ride home?" He asked and I shook my head. "No. I'll be fine thanks though." With that I called a cab.

~ten minutes later ~
The cab finally showed up and I hopped in. Besides the cheating boyfriend I got to meet my idol. He offered me a ride but I was too stupid to accept it.  Great now I'm loosing my mind.

Sonnys pov
She's the first girl to decline a ride from me. I liked it. She had a snap to her that I liked. Arrow parsley. I have to remember that. I'll look her up on Twitter or something. I walked back to my tour bus and laid in my bunk. I couldn't get the fact her boyfriend did her like that. So fucked up.she had beautiful eyes. They were an icy blue. I closed my eyes and smooth my glasses off. She's just another girl.