Kirstie And Mitch: a PTX Story.

"Wow, are sure?" said Avi, "Yes! Of course, I think we should go roller-skating." said Mitch happily. "OK, let us tell the others." . They walked to the living room with happy faces, "Hi everyone, we know where we are going to have our party! They said together as if it were planned. Kirstie smiled and blushed when Mitch came in, she started to walk away.  'Hey, were are you going?" Mitch asked. "Ummm, to my room.' she replied

"Oh okay." He frowned, he tried to shake it off, He couldn't.

                                TO BE UPDATED.

Kirstie's POV

                       I Wish I stayed in the room, now he probably thinks I'm weird. Kirstie thought, she texted Avi, asking if Mitch was with him, he replied a yes. I asked If I could see Mitch when he got home, they were out at the rink. I wanted to hide under a wing. Mitch is so dreamy.

Mitch POV

                     "Yeah, I know her size." I said to Avi. "How?", "I was going to get her shoes, okay?" I said hesitantly. I thought about her, I think I love her, but she doesn't love me. Anyway, I was trying to play it off as if I were joking, he knew I liked her. I could tell it by the way he smirked at me. I was a fool for saying that, am I?

KIRSTIE'S POV

                    I strolled down the hallway to see Scott, my current boyfriend talking to Kevin, about music of course. "Babe, listen to this, how about we take a...a....a..a, never mind." Scott stuttered with a voice, that you could tell he was trying to be serious. "What?! What is it!?" I said in a worried reply, Kevin awkwardly cleared form the room. " Well... I think we should take, a break." I wanted to cry, but as I thought about it a tear rolled down my cheek. Wait I can be with Mitch now. Scott looked at me as I stood there, in shock.

MITCH'S POV

                  "You are so crushing on her, man!" Avi laughed, "I knew it!"