Meet Kathryn

Hey, I'm Kathryn, and before i tell u the story of my life, I'm gonna tell u some stuff about me. Well here it goes. Im 21 and I just finished college in New York. I went to this amazing music school there.

I love music. This was my dream school. It was a good school, they had good teachers, but the people there treated the weak people horrible. I was one of those weak kids.

Surprising right? Anyway...... I couldn't take the pain they we're causing people, the pain they were causing me.

But I toughened up to make it at least the whole year. U know I had to deal with..... With people making fun of me, my mom..... It's hard. But I got through it.

My moms been through so much. My dad abused her and me. I didnt want to leave her with him, and I knew she wants me to follow my dream. So I did the only thing I can to keep her safe.

If your thinking I killed him, I didn't. I want to. I still do. But I went to the police. I bet your like WHY DIDNT U ALREADY GO TO THE POLICE KATHRYN!!!!!

I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to go outside, I didn't have a phone. Well I used to but my dad threw it across the room and it cracked. SHOCKER!!!!

But, yeah. That's how messed up my life is. That's why after I finished college I moved to Texas. I called my mom to tell her. I thought she would be in tears, but nope. She said that she met someone and is really happy.

And if shes happy I'm happy. But I told her if he breaks hee heart I will come over there and slit his throat open. Dont judge me!!!!  I'm overprotective.

Bc of my dad I don't trust any boys. I never had a date before. I always thought all boys wanted was to get into a girls pants. So every time a boy flirted with me I slapped them.

I know. Something is wrong with me. But u would be the same if your dad abuses u. I've always hated boys. But when I moved to Texas, something bizzare happend. So I guess your egar,  let's get the story started. Oh wait I forgot something.

Heeeey guys!!!!!  I'm solo excited about this one. I think all my other ones are crappy but this one, I have a feeling it's gonna be great. I know I say this about every one but I'm improving. It takes time. Don't go to harsh on me. Guess that's it. Byeeeeeee.