Fic-mas Day 17

"Annoying, pesky, gross," the pink haired woman muttered, ghost going through people she passed. The people that had the ghost pass through them dropped to their knees depressed. She seemed to take pleasure in it, depressing those that looked unappealing to her. The moment she walked towards you, you shoot her a glare, she shifts and lets out a disgusted noise, "ugh, rude." She scoffed at you and made one of her ghosts pass through you, your eye twitched and you gave her a good slap to her cheek, "bitch.." She gasped in awe of you, "no way! My ghost had no effect?!" You rolled your eyes at her and continued on your way, she growled and glared at you, tossing a flurry of ghosts at you which had no effect. You turn back and glare at her once again, "who the fuck do you think you are?" She shifts and backs up, you turn around and approach her, feet stomping. You back her up against a wall and get in her face, "listen here princess, I don't know who you think you are, but you better stop that ghost shit, or I'll show you what real pain is," you hissed. Her face turned bright red and she squeaked, releasing a pink ghost against your torso, your eye twitched and you drop to your knees. She panicked and swiftly ran off. You held your torso as your body shook something fierce, "I'll get that bitch.." You growled as juices dripped through your pants, a heavy blush on your face, "I'm gonna get her back so. Hard."