How You Meet.....

*********************

NOTE: This is BOYxBOY smut. I regret nothing when writing these. Not a whole lot out there. I'll take the bullet for my fellow Boy Directioners. You're Welcome :)

Reminder: (Y/N)= Your Name..... (Y/C)= Your Choice..... (HT)= Hometown.....

*********************

HARRY..........

You just moved to LA hoping to get out of that small town forever. You've decided that you've been cooped up in your small one bedroom apartment that you share with your best friend, Andrea. She also just happens to be obsessed with One Direction. Trying to grasp your manliness, you tease her constantly. Secretly, you're one of them too. One of those crazy Boy Directioners who has just as many fantasies as the next person. You're chuckling to yourself all about this when you head on in to a music shop. There to just browse through the dusty vinyl's because you don't have any spare cash on you, you notice a familiar face. Quickly, you brush off the thought that he would even be here and continue browsing.

"Oi, Harry, look at 'tis one," you hear an all-too-familiar Irish accent. Still, it could just be coincidence, right?

"Niall, my mate, you've found it," the taller lad picked up the pale Irishman and gave him a kiss to his cheek, filling his face with pink.

"Enough with the snogs, boys," Louis cooed to them both, "don't wanna end up on TMZ now do ya'?" the oldest member joked.

"You're right Lou Bear," Harry smiled at him...

Oh my goodness, it's Larry Loving...!!!!

"Excuse me?" you heard a voice say to you. You turned instantly and was faced with Liam Payne. His eyes were glued into yours like knives in a carving board.

"Um, yeah?" you nearly choked on your words. I mean, you was talking to Liam FREAKING Payne.

"L-Larry Loving?" Damn. You must have spoken aloud again.

"I-I-I didn't mean it l-l-like that, I-I-I swear," you stammered, feeling the tears begin to prick your eyes. Liam looked taken back your actions. He was a bit taller than you, being the short five six and a half.

"Mate, it's okay. I doubt you're the first person to tell them this," he smiled. You was still embarrassed at your actions.

"Who's this?" you heard his voice from behind you.

"I don't really know his name yet, but he's a pretty cool kid," Liam smiled and winked at you. You mustered up a smile, but even they could see right through it.

"Are you fine mate? Look like you just saw a ghost..." God, he was so beautiful.

"I'm fine, I think," you looked away.

"So what's your name?" Louis asked cheerily.

"(Y/N). I just moved here from (HT) a few months ago to give the city a chance," you began to loosen up as they smiled more at you.

"Well, I'm Harry..."

"Louis..."

"Niall..."

"Zayn..."

"And Liam..."

"And we're One Direction," you said quickly. They began laughing, like their bodies doubling over with humor. Either you just made five fifths of the number one boy band in the world laugh or they think you're a fucking creeper!

"I-I love it," Harry laughed some more before trying to calm down like the rest of them did.

"Thanks," you smiled.