Chapter 1: The Bold

A Young boy by the name of Scott was Abused by his Mother, Scott Had no friends But it will Change soon... For the better? Or the worst?

Scott's POV

I Was walking by myself in the woods behind my house trying to Leave my Drunken and Abusive mother alone, I wish I was never born...

'Meow' was that a cat? I walk to The Nearby bushes, I move them a tiny bit to see a purple tail, Swaying side to side, I look up the tail to see a purple boy, alone and Bloody, He looks at me tears staining his face, He's Shaking He's cold, I take off my red puffer jacket and Put it on the Boy's shoulders, He looks at me with his milky white eye's He rubbed his head on my Arm, He purred heavily, I hugged him He meowed slightly, I looked at his leg, It was Stained with Dirt, he must've been living out here for awhile,

"SCOTT!!" I heard my mother yell my name in the distance. I pat the Boy's Head and Ran off scared of what my mum might do. I got to my House to see my mother scowling at me I looked at her stomach She was pregnant with my younger brother, She stomped towards me and Smacked me "You Worthless Piece of Shit, If your Brother Didn't Leave to join the army because of you He wouldn't be dead!" she stomped back in side, My older Brother and his Friends decided to Join the army, They where on sentry Duty when they where attacked by The enemy, They died Instantly... Or that's what They told us, I don't believe them. I felt someone touch me, The boy, He Lied his head on my shoulder. 

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Vincent" He replied.

"I'm Scott, Where are your family?" He started crying again.

"I don't know" I hugged him. 

"I'll help you find them" I Reassured him.

"You will?" I nodded "Thank you" He smiled, His smile Was creepy but i Was happy that he was happy.

"You should smile more" He nodded.

|5 years Later|

Vincent, George and I where playing Hide and Seek, He's good at it, I heard Giggling behind the couch. I look down behind the couch to see Vincent holding my mother's Lighter. I take it from him. "Vincent your not aloud to Have mum's Lighter you could hurt yourself" George came and hugged my waist. He grunted and pointed to my mothers room, I looked at the lighter then Vincent, His purple ear's Where down Saying 'he did it'. 

"I didn't want her to hurt you anymore" I Tell George to Run outside and get the neighbors to help, I open my mothers room door for a wall of flame to hit me.

|7 years later|

I Jump up To hear my alarm blaring in my ears, I look around to see i'm in my Apartment. "George!" I yell.

"WHAT!" I hear him yell back, I get up and grab my clothes putting them on, I look to The mattress on the floor, No Vincent. 

"Where's Vincent" I ask as i walk out of my room, I see George Putting his Lunch into his bag.

"He left two hour early why?" He looked up, He looked like Our Father, Brown hair and blue eye's, Well he dyed his hair Half Blonde. Wait Two hours early?!

"Oh no" I grab my bag knowing George already packed my lunch and ran down stairs, He's going to Beat up Mike and Kerk, The Most popular kids in school, Mike and Kerk Bullied me coz of my mask i always wear. I don't know if Vincent is Brave Or Stupid...