Victor

Victor

It's said to be the year of the meta human and the fall of the "lesser evolved" humans. Its not like we asked for it and its not like we wanted something like this to happen really. But as science explains theres no stopping this. Everything evolves and gets better than it was before no matter how scary it is for the lesser evolved ones. I'm the only one out of my family to be born with the meta human gene and luckily its not one that can be spotted right away.

******

Subject: 8845-1

Assigned Gender: Male

Age: Twenty Five

Classification: Dangerous

Meta Human Ability: Control the process of decay and absorb the life force from what ever he touches.

Flight Risk: Minimal

Containment Process: Subject prefers to be kept in a glass box which can not be affected by his meta human abilities. He can control his ability while he is awake but while asleep he has no control. Subject is allowed to roam freely on the grounds as this is the only place he feels safe. Subject prefers to go by the name Victor and due to his co-operation we have allowed him this privilege. All personal are reminded to avoid his containment unit while Victor is asleep as well as to never push Victor the the state of rage.

Observation: We here at the facility are finding that children from wealth homes tend to come to us on their own and at a young age. Victor has been with us since he was at the age of five. He is now twenty five and helps the younger, more vulnerable meta humans adjust to their stay here. We have been trying to do some tests on him to see if he can revers the process of decay instead of start it and quicken it. Our tests have come up with no avail to our attempts. We have found on many occasions that, due to taunting from the military personal for which they were calling him a mother or mom because he was helping the young metas fall asleep, when Victor is pushed to the point where he is enraged he loses control of his ability and everything around him starts to decay. This event happened while he was on his way back to his containment unit. Luckily it was just the military personal around him and there was minimal structural damage done before a calming agent could be released into the air to bring him back to his senses. A total of six military personal were killed that day. After this event, it made so that Victor was no longer followed around by the military personal for their safety more than his. In our times studying Victor we have found that while in the garden area with some of the other children he has gotten quiet close with a young boy who has the meta ability that is opposite of Victors. Victor seems to be helping this young boy out more than the others in developing his abilities.

***

"Let me guess Jeffry, you found a flower and you just had to have it," I looked down at the young boy who stood in front of me.

"Yes," Jeffry replied looking down at his feet.

"Jeffry, look at me," I ordered as kindly as I could. He looked up at me with a twinkle in his eye and the little bugger knew he had me. A small smirk crossed his face as he could see in my eyes that I was giving in. "You know that Mr. Strubberry spends a lot of time in the garden now don't we?

He nodded his head and looked down at the ground again. Ms. Strubberry was standing behind me with her arms crossed over her chest but she wasn't angry, she wore a disappointed look on her face. Jeffry had went and pulled a tree right out of the ground because it had orange blossoms growing on it and he didn't know how else to get one.

"Are you going to put the tree back?" I questioned as i furrowed my brow looking at him. I gently put my hand under his chin so that i could look him in the eye. He shook his head and smiled, seeing the look on my face. "And what are we going to do the next time we want something?"

"We arw going to ask someone fow help," Jeffry replied as he shifted his weight slightly so that he could look at Ms. Strubberry, "I'm sowy fow sipping your twee out of the gwound wifout permission."

Ms. Strubberry couldn't help but smile at the six year olds apology for ripping a tree out of the ground. It wasn't every day you got to hear that. Well when you live in the Facility it is but she couldn't resist. I rubbed Jeffry's head and sent him off to go play with the rest of the kids in the garden. I knew that we weren't alone and I know that there were armed guards looking in from the observation room but thanks to the technology that the Facility had, you couldn't see them. Ms. Strubberry and I started walking around the garden to find the benches that were set up like they would be in one of those national parks. She looked at me with curiosity in her eyes and I could see that she was wondering why the children looked up to me the way they did. I wondered the same thing.