Introduction

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexandrea Eaton moved to Miami to have more freedom from her strict parents. Instead of finding freedom, she finds trouble in Blake Wellens. Blake Wellens lives a fast paced life and has no time to slow down. Alexandrea Eaton has all the time in the world. When Alexandrea is introduced to Blake's world, she finds herself troubled by her wild ideals and becomes overwhelmed with moral questions.

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Hi! I'm L.R. and this is the first story I've written on Wattpad. Here are some things you should know before you begin reading.

1. There is no denying I obtained this idea from the Fast and Furious movies. I love those movies and so I decided I would write a story about the life of a racer. No, I am NOT copying the Fast and Furious plot and you will see that as the story progresses.

2. Obviously, if you are on Wattpad I would hope that you would be old enough to see curse words and not be absolutely offended. Yes, this story will contain cuss words. If you are offended by that, you can skim over them or not read at all.

3. There might be some mistakes in the writing and for that I apologize. If there is an error, you can comment in a NICE way and tell me. If someone else has already commented, there's really no sense in telling me that I misspelled a word eighty times.

4. This is my first story on Wattpad, so it might not be the best. I'm sure there are several great, perfect, outstanding, brilliant, stories on Wattpad and mine may not be top those. Just bear with me and hopefully you will enjoy this story!

❀❀❀❀❀❀

Character List:

Matthew Daddario as Blake Wellens

Andrea Russett as Alexandrea Eaton

Cody Christian as Dylan Westwick

Katie Cassidy as Nichole Summers

Leighton Meester as Chloe Lane

(yes, I like Gossip Girl)

You can find a picture of the cast in the media!

❀❀❀❀❀❀