Note

As you all know I have made this account to keep silent readers away. So please take me serious this time. I just don't brag about things. I do what I say.

Rules:

1. Commenting is must because this book will be private. That means even if you will vote I won't get any notification. 

2. If you are in my followers and you are not commenting then I'm going to block you. It's simple, No ifs no buts. I can understand sometimes you are busy and don't get time to even read so I won't be too harsh.  Last time some people commented on prologue and after that they commented on chapter11. So I'll keep a check on my followers. Couldn't comment once, twice that's fine; third time it's not fine.

3. I won't force you guys to write long long paragraphs, I'll be happy with 1-2 lines but it shouldn't be 'Awesome continue soon' or anything like that. I'm Awesome I know that :P No need to post the same thing again and again lol

When i say no "awesome..continue soon" that means no "nice" "good" "superb" "excellent" or anything generic! One such comment and I won't wait till three updates. I'll block you right away!

A few things about the Story and Writer

1. I have no experience in writing, neither in my wildest dream I had ever imagined that one day I'll be writing something :P so you might find some of the scenes familiar because all that I have learnt till now is by reading fictions. And familiar scenes doesn't mean it will be plagiarized. It's just that sometimes while writing a few scenarios come to my mind that I've seen or read somewhere; most of the times I don't even remember where I've read it. So I'm apologizing in advance in case you find a scene similar to other FF.

2. It's a dark story (might be very DARK), so no Mushy mushy stuff. You won't find baby.. Janu.. shona here :P

3. Though I feel that my English is fine but still I'm not Angrez ki Aulaad :P so please ignore if you find any grammatical or spelling errors.

4. You can hate me, many people do that but keep that hatred to yourself and don't spread negativity in my book :)