Chapter 1

By Descend

The protagonist laid in his bunk staring at the ceiling reflecting the events that unfolded over these past few weeks, "You young man should be hanged for disobeying orders!" He stood on trial while his superiors spat at him. Before casting final judgement Rachel sister to Leah whispered, "On the other hand member of Blood, to see such skill tossed would be a waste so you will be sentenced to the brig until further notice." He sighed it was better than being hung in front of his friends no family. They walked him there the corridor in which he was led down was cold and with that they left him, three meals a day and if he was lucky workout for an hour or two other than that, isolation and silence was something he hated the most. After three days he had a visitor, "I can't believe you did this...for me." Ciel was new to the team and someone he grew quite fond of and risking his life was worth it, "You could have been killed or worse demoted or transferred." She grabbed the bars separating the two, "I should have just been left behind I-I'm not worth all of this trouble." He sighed the look in her eyes made him want to break out and give her the hug she deserved, but he simply put his hand on hers and that had more volume, "You..are so sweet to me and you've grown into such a valiant leader, Julius talks about hopefully one day you taking his place." He laughed Julius is the best God Eater he's seen in many years and to take his place would come after years of experience. With that little connection she began to part ways, "Well from what I hear they might be letting you out soon so I'll try to visit as much as I can before then." He nodded, "Well goodnight and thanks again."

Snapping out of those thoughts he heard a knock on his door, a shame right as he was getting comfortable it was probably Romeo with some scheme to get Yuno's attention, but it was Ciel and with it being late it was assumed to be important, "Oh I'm sorry to bother you, but I just couldn't sleep, with residing at a new base it's hard to get adjusted umm may I come in?" He walked her in, it surprised him she's never came to his quarters this late a walk in the garden early in the day, but not this. She sat on a nearby chair while he sat on his bed the silence was awkward, but soon broken, "So did you like the cake earlier?" The question threw him off guard, "Well I know you don't like chocolate you said you prefer vanilla I believe it was and the face you made when you took the first bite was quite humorous." He laughed he didn't think she would remember that, this brought a smile to her face to know she's making him laugh and be happy, "I mean chocolate was always something I was never to fond of either I guess we have more in common than I thought." He nodded, "So I know this might sound cliche, but while you were gone it felt like apart of me was missing..." He stared in confusion he didn't think he made such an impact on her, "You have no idea of the impact you have on the team." He knew his team thought of him greatly, but this wasn't about them. "And to be this close after so long it's so comforting..." In the midst of her talking he watched and observed her, the way she spoke and her frame was divine and as for her breast, "And now that your back hmm is something the matter?" Not even realizing her was staring at her bust, "Oh oh my well...d-do you like them?" This caused him to shoot back, his back against the wall, "I've always hated how big they were I felt they slowed me down in battle its funny I've lost track of the size." The more she talked about them made his heart race faster and faster his face bright red, "W-would you touch them? I wouldn't tell being your my superior and the feelings I have for you are mutual I hope." He took a breath and collected his thoughts he always did have feelings for her especially when she visited him while in the hole, he felt it would have been inappropriate to have relations with someone on his team, he nodded. She sat on the bed beside him both of their breathing was slow, "S-so have you ever done this before?" He shook his head, he's always been a fighter and with that never having time to get a girlfriend or something on the lines of this, "Same here so umm let me help I think I know what to do." She took his hand and placed it on her breast, this made her coo with pleasure while he his mind was blank as he never thought this would happen. As it went on something in her awoken and her eyes glew red, "P-please take off my holster and my shirt." This threw him off guard, but for some reason the same emotions over taking her soon consumed him and he obeyed, "Yes that's it hurry." He clothes hit the floor and she stood in her naked form, as he stared his eyes soon became red, "Do you like what you see...?" His breathing was heavy, "I...I want this will you sleep with me?" He held her waist and laid her down he hovered above her the two eyes locking, "Please...help me forget about everything..." He saw a tear fall down her face and melt into his pillow, "Will you do that for me?" To answer he kissed her, their lips making contacting, "I'm ready..."