Finally Made It-Kendrick Lamar Love Story

About Lexi Inocensia

My name is Lexi Inocensia. I am 15 years old. I was born in Chicago but when I was 3 months old my parents took me to move to Compton,California. When I was 10 years old they past in a car crash. I had to move back out to Chicago with my aunt. She works for the secret service nd makes a lot of money. I only see her like once every five months.  I live in the Sears tower on the thirteenth floor in a condo with an amazing view. I have one best friend named brianna. Me and her have been best friends  since I was ten. I rap dance nd sing. I listen to 2Pac,Biggie,DMX,Bone Thugs-N-Harmony,Dr. Dre, eminem nd of course Kendrick Lamar. He is my favorite. I graduated high school early with my friend Brianna nd sent in my mix tapes to TDE. Anthony who was the CEO wanted me to come down to the studio because he loved the mixtapes nd wanted me to meet the TDE crew.

Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm nd jumped in the shower. I got dressed nd did my hair nd makeup.

i ate fruity pebbles nd left to pic up Brianna. I drive a 2014 Ford Mustang that's all black. We arrived at the studio nd we stayed in the car for a minute.

me-it's only 10:25 so were five mins early but I'm so nervous!! 

Brianna-just b cool like ik ur gunna have to rap sing nd dance in front of them but you've done all that in front of 1,000 people. Ull b fine.

me-ur right let's go.

we got out nd went into the studio were we seen Anthony.

anthony-glad u made it lexi nice too meet u.

me-nice to meet u too. This is my best friend Brianna.

anthony-nice to meet u brianna

brianna-u too

anthony-follow me

he took us to the back room nd the whole TDE crew was there.

anthony-kendrick is going to love ur outfit. (Smiling)

i looked nd I seen kendrick sitting with everyone on his phone. 

Anthony-ight niggaz this is the girl Lexi Inocensia that I was tellin u about. I brought her here to show u guys her talent. She is originally from here, the city of Chicago,nd ik wat u niggaz r thinkin. Why am I bringing a east cost to a west coast group, because she moved to Compton,California when she was three months old. When she was ten her parents past in a car accident so she had to move back to chicago to live with her aunt. 

Kendrick-at least I got another Compton nigga up in here (winks) by the way I love ur outfit (smiling)

me-thanks gotta show my love.

anthony-okay lexi I'm gunna have u sing halo, dance to rack city, nd then u can pick what u want to rap to.  

Me-ight I sang nd danced then I rapped California Love by 2Pac. 

Anthony-what u guys think?

SchoolboyQ-amazing 

jay-one of a kind. 

Kendrick-sign her. (Smiling)

anthony took me to a different part of the studio to sign papers nd contracts. After about five hours I was finally done.

anthony-welcome to TDE nigga (laughing)

me-thanks so much 

anthony-don't thank me thank ur self u did this. Nd we have a plane to catch at 4am tomorrow to go lot LA for the AMAs nd I'm having kendrick pick u up