Chapter 1

Emilia

There are so many things I dislike about this messed up world.For instance,the way life just wants to kick your butt and send you off to being hopeless or how bad luck always seems to find it's way back into your life when you least need it - oh wait - when you never need it.
But like in most situations it can come around like a storm and at the very end a rainbow will appear.
That's what my mom says, I honestly never believed it or even had a single thought about that. But today, the saddest, hardest and boring day of the year is basically an entrance welcoming this dark storm. Today is that day, School. Yes. School.

My parents say I'll always make new friends, improve my grades and make the best out of the school year, as long as I pay more attention to my surroundings and focus more.Basically avoid any distractions. That means no boys, no boyfriends, Yes I can't even have any guys friends, and no parties. I honestly don't mind those rules.

I've recently noticed how unfortunate events suddenly make their way towards me.The thing about school is, nothing ever goes right. It's either I lose my schedule, I get trapped inside the bathroom, I unfairly receive a detention or I get stuck sitting in back of smelly pants Ryler. That kid had the most rotten smell. It was as if he'd go on a fishing trip, with who knows and he would not take a shower. I mean the guy wasn't bad looking, but he wasn't a nice guy you could have small talk with.

Oh and the cruel unfair teachers. Especially them. So what, you forgot your assignment at home one time, it's not the end of the world. No it didn't grow legs and walk out my bag and no I didn't lose it.
Is it such a crime to make such a mistake? Will I be arrested? No. Does that make me a criminal? No. Am I going to get detention for that? Yes . Yes I will.

One of the worst parts going to Lake Monte High is knowing I'll problably be seeing Ray Hans. My 56 year old neighbor's son.

Oh and speaking of playboys, there he is. Walking by that group of slutty girls, being so full of himself thinking he owns this world, and if he did own it, well, he wouldn't do a good job.