Prologue

This is a fictional story written for the entertainment if the readers none of this is true and the characters doing are fictional as well. There is use of foul language and explicit sexual scenes I'll put a warning in the beginning or middle of each chapter. This story is not to copied in anyway this story only belongs petersbaby97 thank you

Update: I've changed around the story a lot so if you're reading it now and it's not like it was before this is why.

Present time

"Teresa!!" I hear his loud voice boom throughout the whole cold and empty basement.

"Teresa !!"

He yells louder as he begins to move closer to where I am. I rush trying to organize my area before he finally reaches where I am.

The last time he in on my area and it was a mess he sent Eddie in to come and "take care" of me.

After that day I swore I would never leave my area a mess again.

"Teresa!"

He yells one last time before he finally reached me and looks down upon me with cold eyes.

"So I know you heard me calling your dumb ass right?"

He says with his nostrils flaring. I tried so hard to get the words out of my mouth but they were stuck in my throat.

"Oh so what you're deaf now? ... huh you don't hear me asking you a question?"

I was stuck still trying my hardest to push the words out but just his presence alone made my whole body quiver in fear.

Just as I was about to finally answer his question he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the start of the stairs leading up to the main level.

Tears pour down my face as I grab the top of my throbbing head.

"Let me explain something to you Reese (my nickname).... when I call your name I expect you to answer you got that?"

He says crouching so that we were at eye level

"Yes"

I say through sobs still not understanding what it is I did to him for him to treat me so badly.

"Now get up and get yourself together ... you have to go upstairs and make breakfast for my girlfriend and I."

He walks out and leaves me in the cold and hard floor hurt and crying. I remember when he loved me and I was his girlfriend.

Where it went wrong I couldn't tell you if I tried.

Flashback

"Kitty baby cmon or we'll be late."

My boyfriend calls out from the living room in our apartment.

We were getting ready to head out to the Grammys for the first time ever and I was so excited to see Bruno's hard work and dedication finally pay off.

"I'm coming .. I'm coming"

I say scurrying out our bedroom with the back of my dress all the way unzipped.