Chapter 1 - Meeting Mr Drakos

^^^Diana^^^
"Thanks." I muttered quietly to waiter as I grabbed a wine glass from his tray. He smiled back at me worriedly, as I had grabbed quite a few drinks from him already.

I gulped down my wine, slamming the glass down on the table and ignored the people around me who gave me shocked and disgusted looks. I looked back behind me to see my mother/agent, who was chatting animatedly, yet I knew that it was fake. Just before we had arrived, my mother spent the entire ride here complaining about all the other models and their agents. I wonder how many people complain about her!

"Diana! How many of those have you had to drink?" Gianna sat in the seat next to me, giving me a fake smile.

"Oh get lost Gianna, I have no time or patience to deal with you." I sighed. I was so lucky that I could hold my alcohol, or else I would've punched her stupidly beautiful face.

"That's no way to talk to your best friend. If you're not careful, you might lose another friend, and we both know that you don't have many of those." She said, brushing her brown hair from her face. I frowned at her, who the fuck was that graceful? But of course she was. Gianna was one of those models who were basically perfection.

"You're not my friend. And I don't care that you 'stole' Alaina from me. I have other friends, you soulless demon." Okay, maybe I shouldn't have had that many drinks.

"Well, I'm not the one who is drunk. And anyways, your mother asked for you, she's going to introduce you to Alexander Andreus Drakos!" She said excitedly.

And yes, my mother is also Gianna's agent. And I know that my own mother prefers her to me.

"Why does everyone always say his full name? Why don't we just say Alexander! And which one of these old, rich snobs is he?" I asked her, rambling on.

"Just hurry up and come, Diana. Don't embarrass your mother even more than you already do." She hissed out, grabbing my arm and pulling me up. She moved towards me, fixing my hair and smoothening out my dress. "Come on. Try not to act that drunk."

Gianna linked her arm with mine and walked me to wherever the guy and my mother was.

"You know, I've already met him, and let's just say, he is definitely a rich snob, but not old. He is probably the most sexiest man I have ever seen and met. He's better than all the other men I have modelled with!" She informed me in my ear quietly. "Kristina is already closing the deal with him. He's already met all the models who your mother is working with who are here, but when he found out that you were here, he just had to meet you. Said that you were probably as charming as your mother. He's definitely a flirt, and is going to be very shocked when he does meet you."

I rolled my eyes as I stared at all the backstabbing people in the hall. They were full of models, business men and agents, basically all the rich people. Only few of them were actually friends, the rest were just business partners just smooching of money from each other.

"He's there." Gianna hissed loudly, nodding her head towards the corner where I recognised my mother and six other models. I wasn't familiar with the back of a light head facing my mother. But judging by the lusty and longing looks the other models were giving him, he was probably Alexander. "Don't mess it up."

"Ah! There they are. We were just wondering where you both were." My mother said enthusiastically, but I saw the anger in her eyes pointed towards me.

The man turned around, and I just felt the alcohol leave my system and my breath hitch up. Gianna was right, he was the hottest man I had ever seen. His hair was blonde and styled, his eyes grey and bright, whilst his shirt was tight against his chest, underlining the muscle. He only looked a year or two older than me, but I fought to keep in my drool.

I looked into his eyes and saw the shock when he first saw me. It was probably because my mother and I didn't look much alike.

My mother was tanned, blonde and tall, with long legs and fake big breasts. Her face was covered with makeup, and it always looked like she was ten years younger than she actually was. I, on the other hand was naturally tanned, from my mixed raced-latino father and had hazel coloured eyes. I had long, thick hair with long legs too, but I had average sized breasts and my makeup was minimum, and even I agreed that I wasn't the prettiest. We didn't look much alike, but we looked around the same age.

"My name is Alexander Andreus Drakos, it is a pleasure to finally meet you. I have heard many great things about you, Miss Diana Rowan." His voice was low and husky, thick with a Greek accent, and I held in my sigh of awe. He nodded his head at me and shook my hand. But whilst he looked neutral, I was trying to control my blush at the one touch from him. Gosh, I was already melting under his touch and gaze, just like all the others.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr Alexander, I've heard many good things about you too." I smiled at him awkwardly, breaking free from my trance and shaking his hand back.

"Your mother was just telling me about your latest show in Milan. I must say that you don't look much like your mother. Your looks are more... unique." He replied, his eyes still scrutinising my face, pulling his hand away from mine and putting them into his suit pocket.

I opened my mouth to reply, but my mother butted in before. "Yes, Diana takes after her father. Her father and I are both divorced. But luckily, she didn't get all her looks from him, and got at least half of the good ones from me." She smiled, and stepped in front of me, and because she had heels on, she was much taller than me, and covered me. It was lucky though, because I was glaring at the back of her head when she insulted my dad.

"I believe I was talking to your daughter." He said sarcastically, looking into my mother's eyes intimidatingly." I would like some privacy with Miss Diana. I would like to talk to her about her modelling." He looked at the models, and they all nodded flustered, and hurried away, not before giving me dirty looks. My mother also walked away, but gave me a warning look.

"You can call me Diana you know." I told him, smiling up at him but moved back a few steps, when I noticed how close we were.

"Of course Diana." He said, his face still not showing any emotion, though I probably looked like a train wreck. "So, why are you a model? You're not that pretty, or skinny."

My mouth fell open straight away when he said that rude statement.

"Well Mr 'Hotshot', you're not that amazing either. You're not that famous or rich either. I don't know why my mother wants you to take our photos, because you're an emotionless dickhead with no respect or manners." I spat out at him. Now I was really regretting my choice of drink.

The amused look in his eyes disappeared and his eyes turned blank, leaving a cold feeling inside of me. He took a few steps towards, and this time I was too frozen to move away; he bent his head down so it was near mine.

"I can destroy you in a second, so you better watch what you say about me, little ugly duckling." He whispered, his warm breath hitting my ear. He straightened up before giving me a small, business-like nod. "It was a pleasure meeting the great Diana Rowan, you certainly live up to your reputation and the rumours."

And then he was gone, leaving me standing in the corner like an idiot. A different waitress passed by and I quickly snatched a glass of wine from her, taking a huge gulp.

There was no way my mother would get him to work with her now.

Hi guys! How did you like my first chapter? I would love to get your opinions? How do you feel about Alexander? Please Comment~Vote!!! Thnx ❤️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 24, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

In Front Of The Cameraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें