A Minecraft Side (SkyDoesMinecraft Fanfic)

Brooke's POV

"Brooke you ready to record some parkour?" Sky asked setting up the map. "Yeah in a minute Adam, my mom wants me to have my room cleaned before I can do anything." I respond. "Haha alright but hurry up though, I'll be uploading the video at 1 your time." I look over at the clock realizing that it's 12:00pm. "Fuck! We better get started.. oh wait my mom would kill me if my room wasn't clean." I say very worried. "Let's just make the video first then you can clean your room" "Yeah I guess so, besides my mom won't be home until 4 o' clock here" I say sighing with relief. "That's good now let's start recording!" Sky says pressing the button.

Video

"Hey guys Sky here and I am here with DragonGamezMC and today we are playing on a parkour map made by.. oh wait Brooke you made this?"

"Why yes I did, I was working really hard on this so hopefully everyone enjoys my parkour map!" I say excited.

"Rules.. oh forget the rules! This is Brooke's map!" Sky shouts almost waking up Quentin.

"Anyway should we start jumping?" I ask feeling like a total noob.

"Breeeeeeeeeeee" Sky squealed.

"I guess that is a yes, now JUMP!!!!" I shout missing the very first jump.

"Wow you miss the first jump on your own parkour? That's so noobish" Sky says chuckling.

"My space bar wouldn't let me jump ok, no need to be rude Adam" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever Brooke, now come on don't waste my time"

"You are one impatient person aren't you?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Mhm"

*Magical Time Skip of Epicness*

As I made it to the very last jump on my map I shouted "I BEAT YOU ADAM! ENDERDRAGONS RULE! ..And butter of course."

"No fair! I wanted to win!" Sky said.

"Well ya didn't so.."

"So what?"

I put on the sunglasses just to make it seem more funny "Deal with it!"

"If you actually put sunglasses on.. I'm going to laugh my ass off" Sky said probably knowing.

"Let's just say I did" I say.

"I was thinking you did" Sky was holding in his laughter.

"Anyways that was Dragon Parkour with DragonGamezMC and I'll see you guys later baaaaaiiiii!

I giggle "baaaaiii my people!"

*End of video*

"That was really fun, we should do another video next time" I gesture getting my phone to text my friend "Yeah, oh hey Brooke I have to go now see ya later!" Sky shouts. Adam hangs up the Skype call. I wonder what he is up to, I mean come on he's SkyDoesMinecraft he's probably just going to upload the video then work on a couple more things.

As I got up from my spinning chair I walk over to the kitchen to get a snack. "Where are the damn Nutter Butters?" (Yes I like those, they are really good x3) "Second shelf in the pantry duh!" a familiar voice says. "Oh god what the fudge dood!" I yell. I turn around to see someone who I never saw next door ever.. it was Mitch aka BajanCanadian. "Omg you're.. you're MITCH!" I scream. "Fangirl much" he laughs.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm a huge fan of Team Crafted!" "Well I was told to come over and watch you" he said. I gave him a very confused look. "I'm 14, I duntz need a babysitteh!" I joke. Mitch smiles "Then how about we just hang out as friends?". My skin went pale right when I heard him say 'friends' I just couldn't believe he wanted to be my friend. I am 14 and he's 19 so it does make sense. "Sure, maybe some Minecraft?" I ask. "Yeah let's play on the Nexus!" Mitch shouts with his arms up in the air.

I started sprinting toward my room but accidentally fell on top of Mitch in an awkward position. One second later I noticed I was kissing the Benja..

I'm going to leave it off there and I know it looks more of a BajanCanadian fanfic but it's not, it's still a Sky fanfic. Please I fan, I fan!!! Anyway I'll be writing the next chapter on Monday so sit tight and be patient. You guys might knock down my door if you're obsessed with this story now xD