Class - Therianthrope

Therianthrope is a fleshed out werewolf system, encompassing more weres than just wolves. This is a bit bare bones, but it is moreso supposed to be realistic to the lore and history of werewolves and the like. If you so choose, you can add more mechanics that make it a larger class.

Therianthrope is a multiclass option that can be obtained by being bitten by a natural therian, paying a witch to give you the curse, or by being born with it. (Written as "paladin 1/werereefshark 1" for example) To resist the curse you must roll a DC15 Constitution saving throw. Due to your curse, you gain Beast Speak, which gives you the ability to speak to beasts of the same supertype and others who share your beast form. (I.E. you are a weredirewolf, but you can still speak to regular wolves and other werewolves) In your base form, you retain all of the non-combat features from your beast form. (I.E. Pack Tactics as a dire wolf, Amphibious as a frog, and Echolocation as a bat) Enemies using silver or magical weapons have advantage and +2 damage on each successful hit.

TRANSFORM
Once a day, you may take the form of the beast. It takes one action to transform. In this form, your base stats stack over top of your beast's stats. (stats include HP, ability score modifiers, and skill modifiers. It does NOT include AC) You also retain all features from your base form in your beast form. At level one, you must succeed a DC15 constition saving throw to keep yourself from tranforming every night, every two levels this DC goes down by five until level seven where you no longer need to roll. On nights of the full moon you always transform.
Attacking in Beastform- In your beast form, you cannot use weapons or magic, your weapons are your claws and teeth. You can use attacks in the table below or use the combat actions in your beast's sheet. In addition to your base form's attack dice, you get 1d10 per Therianthrope level. You can use a claw attack twice a turn, and one bite attack per turn. (Note - logically, a snake or shark do not have claws, so they shouldn't be able to claw attack, your DM has final rulings on instances like these

Size         | Claw | Bite
Small      |  1d4  |1d6
Medium | 1d6   |1d8
Large      | 1d8   |1d12
Huge       | 1d12 |1d20