Preface

Its never too late to be who you might have been.

❤❤❤❤

When you’re seventeen to early twenties, that’s the time you’re trying to work out who you are. if you’re trying to make some kind of artistic or creative impact, that’s the age when you start to figure out how to do that.❞

❤❤❤❤

As soon as you hit your twenties, you begin to get a feeling that you're growing old and you're missing out in life. Isn't it so?
Well that's so true in my case!

We are always worried about how to get a nice job, deal with anxiety, manage relationships and blah blah blah. We are so overwhelmed by the feeling of ❝Growing up❞ that we forget to breathe and relax. Our minds are always racing; making plans about the future, dealing with the university assignments, and on a side note, deciding where to throw the next party!

We become hyper. We laugh at idiotic jokes and cry under our blankets at night. But still, wake up the next morning with a smile. Isn't it strange!

We have so much potential in us but we don't know how to use it and be successful. We always wanna make our parents proud and see them smiling but don't know how to do it. We can't find a way that leads us to our destination.

Our pockets are usually empty but the markets are filled with coveted stuff that we love. Our crushes are getting married and having babies while we, We are snuggled up in our couches and sobbing. Because we are broke!

That's how life in our twenties is. One minute we are stressed out and the other we are partying. Some days we feel like a 10 years old and while the rest we feel old like 70 years old. We are basically paradoxical.

If you are a troubled tween too then come let's celebrate our stress and discuss relatable things. Believe me, you'll feel really good.

                       ❇❇❇❇

In this book I'll be posting short motivational essays and other interesting stuff. That'll include life goals, success stories and lots more.
Stay tuned. I've a lot of fine stuff lined up for y'all. :') ❤