About Jessamine

***

Author's Note:

You can skip this if you want, but you might be a bit confused. Enjoy !! And if you see the gif, yep that's Troian Bellisario from Pretty Little Liars.

***

Hi, I'm Jessamine Mae Clark. So, about me, huh. I am 15 and in 10th grade. Well, I went to a private school from kindergarten through sixth grade. I'm an only child.

I have three close best friends, Ivy, Cher, and  Kaylee. Ivy and Kaylee, are twins I met in 7th grade and we haven't been apart since. Cher and I go way back, she has been my best friend ever since preschool, and our parents were friends before we were even born. We're the good girls. Why are we good girls? 2/4 of us go directly home after school, straight A's, acts innocent to everything and anything, we're "totally" not interested in guys, and spoiled because of this. We're just a small group of girls with strict parents and pretty little lies.

***

Author's Note again:

So that paragraph was just explaining some stuff about the main character, because in the next chapter, I'm just going to jump right into a throwback. The throwback chapter might be just a bit confusing, so I'm sorry.

If you're wondering who I am, I'm Michelle and I'm writing this story. I do live in California and it's not always sunny. I live by some beaches and it's always cold, but I love it :). Anyway, enjoy !!