Merry Christmas Baby

An: look who made a new book even though she needs to update about 3 of her other books. This is a smut so if you don't like don't read. Can't say i didnt warn you. Although kinks include: Dirty Talk,Grinding (is that a kink idk), degradation (name calling like "slut" or "whore"), Praise and dom/sub obviously.

Slightly dom reader?
*****

The Air was cold, as the sky fell from a bright blue to raven black, the stars came out from the dark abyss and the moon appeared from behind a cloud. Christmas was tomorrow, and cinnamon and peppermint filled the air.

You and Dan were spending Christmas this year together. The tree decorated with blue lights and silver decorations, a white star on top definitely gave the room a winter feel to it. Mistletoe hang near the entry to Dan's room as you and Dan sat next to the tree..

"Pick one and open it!" You smiled sitting with your legs crossed.

"Already?" Dan laughed. "Impatient are we?"

"Some people choose one gift to open on Christmas Eve, and they open the rest on Christmas day. I was thinking we could do that." You shrugged. "But hey its okay if you want to wait an extra day.."

Dan's eyes widened as he quickly grabbed the flat gift wrapped in shimmering Red paper with a silver bow and hugged it to his chest. "Um no thank you, i'm done waiting."

You laughed and grabbed one that was a similar shape to Dan's, only it was wrapped in black paper and a gold bow. "I can definitely tell this is from you Danny."

"Pssh whatever, i open mine first!" Dan shouted already tearing through the paper.

You pout "and why is that?"

"Because im cute,and adorable." Dan smiled cheekily.
He tossed the paper to the side and held up a black jumper, it looked like it would fit him perfectly. It wasn't anything special, but Dan had looked at it like it was a gold watch.

"___.." Dan smiled. "Thank you so much!"

"Honestly Dan, its nothing im sure you have many of those." you said looking at the floor. "Its a stupid gift heh."

"No, i love it. I love you more though." Dam gave you an honest, genuine smile and you could make out a tear forming in his right eye. It was such a lame gift to you, but to him it meant everything.

"You're turn!" Dan laughed. "Oh god. This makes me feel bad about my gift."

"What could it possibly be?" you said while tearing the paper off, and then your face went pink. It was a short christmas themed red dress that came with red gloves and black thigh highs, the cover read 'for that special someone.'

Dan looked at you and smirked at the pink tint that covered your cheeks. You caught eye contact with him and then looked back towards the gift. "I..i will go try this on." you smiled mischievously, knowing exactly why he bought it.

He gasped silently before nodding slightly. You stood up swaying your hips ever so slightly, and he watched as you made your way to the bathroom.

You got dressed, which you were a little insecure about the whole thing, the dress barely passed your thigh,but the thigh highs were much to your liking. You decided to tie your hair into a ponytail and smirked to yourself.

You left the bathroom to find Dan waiting by his door. He looked you up and down. "Holy fuck.." he whispered. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.
"You look fucking gorgeous." He said low and dominate.

"T-thank you.." you said whilst blushing. Dan kissed your neck slowly, biting down softly here and there, nibbling slightly and then soothing it with his tongue. You moaned and clasped your hand over your mouth to stay quiet.

"You're so fucking perfect, so good to me." Dan said in between kisses to your neck. "Fuck, i love you."

You looked up and seen the mistletoe, you managed to pin Dan against the door to his room. He blushed, panting slightly and you could clearly see from the bulge in his jeans that he was enjoying this more than you thought. One kiss to his neck sent Dan whimpering and pleading, so when you bit down he let out one of the sexiest moans you've heard in a while. You set one of your legs between his and started grinding into him.

"Ooh! ___!" Dan moaned. "S-so good! Such a g-good girl for me."

You hummed quietly, speeding up your movements while biting down and sucking marks onto his neck. Dan was crying out in pleasure,a moaning mess. Sweat formed on his body and he bit his lip.

"Mmm Fuck! F-faster, please!" Dan pleaded, eyes closed tightly.

You grind into him harder and faster and he lets out a choked moan and grips your hips.

"You like that Dan?" you said quietly.

"Y-yes! God,yes!"

"You're so close baby, i can already tell. I bet you could cum in your pants just like this. You're such a little slut aren't you? Moaning for me, barely able to control yourself.What are you thinking about hmm? Want me to blow you?" you whispered into his ear sending more blood down to his aching cock. He moaned and nodded.

"Undress." you commanded and Dan took his shirt off and slid out od his jeans.

You trailed kisses from his chest down to his throbbing cock and licked it through the clothing, Dan moans loudly and jerks up slightly. "___ please.."

"Please what? You're doing so good for me. Be a good boy Dan, and beg me?"

Dan blushed even more as he inhaled a deep breath.

"P-please, ___ i need to cum so fucking bad, i need you please, make me feel good, make me moan like the slut i am." Dan said moaing midway through the sentence.

You moaned in response and pulled his boxers down. He was already leaking with precum. You used it as a makeshift lube and started jerking him off, flicking your wrist at the tip. You knew he was close when his moans got higher and louder. That's when you stopped, and got down onto your knees and took him into your mouth.

"SHIT! Fuuuckk ___!" Dan nearly screamed. "I feel so good right now, you're so good at this."

You moaned around his cock and took him further down until he hit the back of your throat.

"___ i-m c-close!"

You looked up at him to show you heard and started sucking and swiped your tongue across the slit. You pulled off and started sucking on the head of his cock and you felt Dan's body shudder as he went silent and nearly fell to the ground. He was panting, trying to catch his breath.

You helped him up, and you two went into Dan's room. You both lay in his bed in each others arms.
"Thank you.." he says.

You smile. "Don't thank me, i'll hear those moans of yours anytime."

Dan smirked. "Well i guess i should repay you.."

An: another successful smut ;)