candycanes

Brendon had plans.

He had come home from work earlier that day to find Ryan pleasuring himself in the other room. A strict rule in their house-- no touching yourself unless you were instructed to do so. Those rules really only applied to Ryan, as Brendon had made them, and he intended to stick to them.

"To the bedroom, now." Brendon ordered. Ryan hung his head low, knowing very well what was coming next. He peeked up at Brendon through his bangs with brown, doe eyes.

"I'm getting spanked, aren't I?" He whimpered, averting his eyes downward again. Brendon chuckled lowly.

"Oh no, I think we should get into the Christmas Spirit, don't you, baby?" Brendon suggested, bringing Ryan's head up to look him in the eyes. "Now, as I told you before, to the bedroom. Take all of your clothes off, and sit pretty for me until I get back. No questions." Brendon snapped, pushing the boy gently towards the bedroom.

Ryan knew better than to object. He looked Brendon in the eyes one last time before licking his lips nervously and scurrying to the bedroom.

Brendon made his way to the store. He had an idea suddenly, when Ryan had asked the punishment. It was Christmas Eve, after all, so why not have some holiday spirit?

He searched the aisles for something perfect to get, and came across the candy aisle.

"Perfect," He muttered, smirking. Him and Ryan were going to have so much fun tonight.

*

Brendon returned home, not long after, to find Ryan exactly as he wanted him to be.

"Finally deciding to be a good boy, huh?" Brendon purred, petting his hand down Ryan's fluffy hair. Ryan leaned into the touch, savouring Brendon's gentleness. He knew it would be gone as soon as the punishment started.

Ryan had, in fact, obliged to the orders perfectly. He had rid of all of clothing, fluffing up his hair a little more. He sat on his knees, his back straight. His legs were spread slightly, showing the perfection between his legs. He sat back on his calves slightly, just to relax. Brendon set the shopping bag next to him on the bed.

"You look so pretty, honey. I can't wait to fuck you. But first, your punishment." Brendon sighed, opening the bag. He pulled out a green and red outfit. It looked like a small dress, made for women, and it was. He also pulled out red stilettos with green heels to match. The bag was still somewhat full, but Brendon made no move to grab them.

"Go put these on." Brendon ordered, putting the clothes in Ryan's hands. He kissed Ryan's lips softly before putting a hand under his chin.

"Let me hear your voice, baby boy." He whispered.

"Yes, daddy." Ryan spoke, his voice quiet. His face turned red when Brendon told him how pretty he was before sending him to get the clothes on in the bathroom.

Ryan was ready within minutes, stepping out of the bathroom carefully. Those stilettos were hard to walk in. The dress was painfully short, leaving Ryan mostly exposed. It was green with thin red straps, and fit tightly around his body. It gave off the illusion of slight curves around him, which he usually had. He grabbed the ends of the dress, trying to pull them down a little. His face burned when he heard Brendon exhale an, "oh fuck," from near the bed.

"Come hear, sugar," Brendon said softly, grabbing Ryan's hand. His actions were much more forceful than his words, and he tugged Ryan over, nearly making him fall. He landed himself on Brendon's lap, who was rubbing his hands up and down his back.

"You aren't allowed to come tonight, okay, honey?" Brendon said. Ryan whimpered, wiggling on the younger boy's lap. "Okay," He finally obliged, leaning his head on Brendon's shoulder. Brendon pushed him off, slightly, and he landed on his back on the bed.