the start of a new meme

One saucy day you and dat boi where having one of those Friday nights where you get drunk and have fun if you know what I mean. Suddenly someone burst through the door. It was long time hero... JOHN CENA!!!!!! John Cena ran up to you and grabbed you and dat boi and he ran to dat boi's room. John Cena slammed you on the bed as dat boi got on top of you. You're face was priceless to them as you looked down to see......something poking out of their pants. "G-g-g-guys...." you said with a terrible fucking stutter "You know I'm not gay..." you regretted saying that as John Cena snaps his finger to see you FUCKING BUTT ASS NAKED. you where about to slap them as dat boi  holds your hands above your head and started attacking your neck. You bit your lip trying to hold back a moan but failed miserably as John Cena started to mess with your dick. Suddenly dat boi stands up and makes you suck his green penis (that's not healthy). You gag and dat boi's moans filled the room. Dat boi screams "SUCK!" You didn't obey. "I SAID SUCK!!!" You declined again. John cena ties your hand together and grabs a whip and spanks you. You moan loudly with dat boi. "NOW SUCK!" You obeyed. As dat boi moaned John cena positioned himself at your asshole and slammed into you not giving you time to adjust. You moan loudly. John started thrusting your asshole as your moans got even louder. You beg him to stop but he keeps slamming. You hear your ass cheeks slam everytime he thrusts you from behind, entering deeper with every slam. You start choking on dat boi's cock. John cena and dat boi switch positions, and your ass hole feels the difference. He keeps thrusting over and over while you gag on john cena's cock. John cena cums into your mouth and makes you swallow it as he prepares to shoot his next load. Then, john cena enters you, as well as dat boi. As both cocks fill your asshole, they both shoot their cum all the way up you. Your ass feels like it's going to rip but not a fuck was given their cocks felt amazing in your ass. They start ticking your balls. You couldn't help but moan as they rubbed your penis making you cum. Next thing you know dat boi comes out with a piercing gun and pierces your dick. You scream in pain but john cena wants more.he grabs a tattoo gun out of his ass and tattoos yo ass. Saying "best cum dumpster." It hurts but not as much as the piercings. You were quite upset that it was there and tried to attack them.but John cena slammed you into the wall and slams into you. You scream " PLEASE STOP" John cena whispers into your ear " who said we were ever gonna stop....?"

lol dramatic note