0; extended summary

"This Queen don't need a King."

- Daya, Sit Still Look Pretty

Lilly Li is the second daughter of Fa Mulan and Li Shang. Between her older sister Lonnie and her younger brother Lionel, Lilly was the quiet, serious type. Although she isn't shy around new people, and can be really loyal and playful to her old friends, her words can be blatantly hurtful, as she seemed not afraid to voice her own opinions.

Unlike her brother Lionel who had opted for the "mysterious" boy in the tourney team or her sister Lonnie who seemed very sociable, Lilly seemed comfortable in not participating in any extracurricular activities, and passed her classes in perfect scores. She also showed a great liking and talent on martial arts and self-defense techniques. Unlike Jane, she is not afraid to be labeled as "nerd", but nobody, courtesy to her brother and sister, dared to call her that, and viewed her as "the quiet and smart one".

Although living in the modern world, both Lilly and her sister Lonnie are often called by their parents to match-makings ceremony, which resulted in both girls developing deep annoyance towards the other gender.

But maybe, the store might have several other things for Lilly Li.

Let the magic begin.