Part one

The dirty socks on the floor were the color of vomit, To Frederick those were... gross but not the main focus as he observed the scene. Police were rushing about, documenting and investigating the scene, but he was only here to look at the body, the victim on the bed. She had been tied with strong ropes at her wrists and ankles to prevent escape. Her black hair was matted with blood, Frederick got closer, not close enough to touch but close enough to see her face. The eyes were gone. Leaving two bloody holes in her eye sockets. The room reeked of blood and burnt flesh, Frederick wrinkled his nose, Goddess this was horrible, but he had to find the monster that was responsible for this before it got worse, given he had seen the signs before. The signs of ritual were obvious, even an amateur witch would have seen the signs. Frederick moved back, letting the police make the wrong conclusions, it wouldn't help him, but not everyone understood the world of magic. Detective Lorey came to stand beside the blonde man, why was an outsider suddenly allowed on the scene? he'd never seen this man before. "What are you doing here, Sir?" Frederick chuckled, sir? Really? Frederick finished his notes, before looking back up at the man. "He is going to do it again."

"How do you know that, we just started going over the scene." Daniel shot a weary look at the newcomer.

"I've seen this before, there will be four more victims." Frederick didn't say another word before sweeping from the room in a ball of brown coat and a flash of white light when he had gotten out of sight of the officers.