That Criminal

Annyeonghaseyo! This is my second GOT7 x reader fanfic, Mark x reader. The first one was Jinyoung x reader. I love bloody stories! And also I made this for my bestfriend, I won't tell you who. For those who's fan of Mark, be ready for this story. A lots of blood will spill... *laughs evilly*
Hehe, Mark doesn't look like as a criminal. Haha... Just imagine that he's a hot criminal 😉😉😉😉

Ugh! (Name), you're so stupid! Why do you have to hang with your friends and never notice that it's already 11pm. I mean who cares? I'm 20 already, I don't have work until next week!

The alley is really dark as well as the road, some street lights are flickering and some are off.(A/n; Is that how you call street light cuz I don't know) The temperature is very cold, all stores are close.

Damn! I hate a place like this. Very creepy.

While I was walking, I hear quiet footsteps. Everytime I stop, the footsteps are only making it closer. Everytime I run, the footsteps gets louder and faster.

That criminal or should I say "Mark Tuan".

Why would I afraid of that guy? He's just a person, not an alien or a supernatural thingy.

"You can't scare me you, criminal! Come out and show yourself!" I command as I hear a deep and dark chuckle, coming from the dark alleyway that I'm facing.

As the chuckle stop, I spot a figure walking out of the dark. Instead of red hair, he dyed it into light blonde. He wore the sickening smile, as his eyes filled with desire of killing.

"Don't give me that look, you think that I'm afraid? Pfft!" I snap at him, and gave him a death glare.

He was surprised when I defend myself, he then smirk at me, "Tough girl you are." He commented as he threatened a knife.

My eyes never leave the blade as it shine, it's very sharp. I shook the thought about knife, "Well, thank you for the comment but before I leave. Try to kill me without your weapon, but your fist. If you lose my challenge, I'll kill you instead. " I challenge.

His smirk wildly at me, "Deal." He reply, throwing his knife.

I crack my knuckles and prepare a fist, glaring straight into his eyes as he did the same thing I did.

"Shall we?" He ask in demonic voice.

Mark's POV.

"Shall we?" I ask with a demon voice escape my mouth.

She glared at me, "We shall." She reply with venom. 'Gosh! For a girl like her, she have a deep voice of hers! Interesting!'

I shook the thought off as the girl lunge at me. Before I could react, she kicked me.......in. The. Groin.

I hold my breath as the pain at the lower starts to appear, I look up to see the girl smirking at me. I cringe at the pain in every small movement I did. I gave the girl a death glare while she just smirk at me. Damn, her!

"Don't come crying at anyone, everyone knows you. You won't be able to walk for 30 minutes. You should be thank you, because I'm not going to call the police. Farewell." And with that, she leaves without saying anything.

"You will never know if I'll hunt you down like a predator." I whisper angrily as I watch her figure disappearing into darkness.

For about 26 minutes, I stood up, ignoring the pain and followed her path.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There, I see her through the window, sleeping peacefully with all the lights off. And, I was surprise that she leaves on her mansion.