Untitled Part 1

Liam-6

Ophelia-5

"Liam!" a five year old Ophelia cried out happily when her mother brought him up to play with her. She bounced off her bed, and ran as fast as her legs could carry her. She skidded to a stop in front of him, the boy with a mischievous toothy grin. She grinned back at him.

"Why don't you and Prince Liam go and play hide and seek or color and I'll call you both for lunch in a little while okay?" Her mom suggested and both kids nodded their heads, before hurrying off to living room, where Ophelia had left her coloring books and colors.

"Liam, where's Len?" She asked they began to color. Because usually her two friends came together, whenever they came to play with her. Her mommy said it was because they were twins.

"That means they share the same birthday." Her mother had explained to her once before. The young prince picked up a yellow crayon to color the giraffe on his paper.

"Mummy had to take her to the doctor again for her broken leg." He said as he started to color and Ophelia frowned. She was the reason Lenny had a broken leg. They'd been climbing trees out in the courtyard when the small dark haired girl fell from a high branch. Liam and Len's mom had been furious, yelling at her for being such a trouble maker and for having her daughter climb such a high tree. It had actually been Liam's idea. (Which he had tried to tell his mom) But Ophelia had still gotten blamed for it, along with a long talk with her mother about how Liam and Eleanor weren't like normal kids. She had said they were a prince and princess instead. Robbie too. But as the young girl looked over at the boy sitting beside her, she decided that he didn't look like a prince. He didn't wear a crown like in the stories her mother always told her at bedtime.

"Liam, are you a prince? Like in the fairytales?" she asked anyway, "Because my mommy said you and Robbie are and Lenny was a princess."

"That's what my mummy says too." Liam nodded his head as he moved his yellow crayon to color a lion. Ophelia pouted, "I wanna be a princess too!"

"You can be my princess. Just like Cinderella." The young prince told her with a small grin, looking over at her.

"Really?" She asked in a hopeful tone with equally hopeful eyes. He nodded his head, rolling his eyes a little at the fact that she had to ask that. "Of course. You're my best friend. Who else would I choose?"

That day, Ophelia Pryce became Princess Ophelia Pryce. Prince Liam's chosen princess.

Liam-10
Ophelia- 9

Much to the queen's cringe, the three children still remained friends. That's not to say that is wasn't because she hadn't made her best efforts to put a stop to it. Because she had. Getting Eleanor and Liam both babysitters so, Ophelia's mother wouldn't have to watch them. (Except on rare occasions) But still somehow they found a way to be friends and play with each other.

"Come along Ophelia," her mother called to her as her daughter and the set of royal twins continued to play. The small girl only the age of nine stopped and turned in her mother's direction, a pout crossing her lips.

"Come on. I've got some errands to run." The woman beckoned for her once more. A sixteen-year-old, Prince Robert looked up from his phone.

"She doesn't have to go. I can watch her for you Mrs. Pryce and I'll bring her up after you're done. Just call me." He told her.