More than a dream

Heya guys! I get this idea Thanks to the RP I made with maricruz2004 I couldn't bring myself but to do this One-Shots between my OC 'Kurokawa Emiko' and 'Tsurugi Yuuichi'.
Hope you guys enjoy~~~ (*mutters* Even if it's not your OC nor your crush)

Emiko's POV

Insomnia... the most annoyingest thing I've ever got. I can't really sleep compared to someone else who's just lying on the bed beside me. He seems to be dreaming... I don't know how, but I sense it, probably because he's my dear boyfriend. I chuckled quietly at my though without waking him up. And even if we are in the middle of the night, I can saw that he's smiling. I wish that I could sleep this well.

Thirds POV

The raven haired girl sighed. She never slept much, and has never dreamt nor made any nightmare in her life. But she was pleased that it happened to her and not the others. 

Her boyfriend seems to sleep so well that he moaned quietly and move to hugged Emiko. She blushed a little and leaned to his embrace then placed a light peck on his lips. But he began to open slowly his eyes. Emiko gulped.

"S-sorry Yuuichi, I did not intend at all of you woken" she whispered clearly embarrassed. Yuuichi blinked his eyes multiple times and look down at Emiko.

"Why aren't you sleeping Emiko?" He whispered back.

"Don't you remember that I have insomnia?" Emiko spoke quietly looking up at him.

"Yes..." he close his eyes while he sigh then think.

"Just don't think about anything, and leaned to my embrace okay?" Yuuichi whispered while stroking her hair softly.

Emiko look at him eyes widened. She couldn't stopped thinking about the past, it bothered her because she acted all pessimist. And Yuuichi know that. So little by little, he managed to change her for the good. And this time, it was the time for her to maybe... for once... like everyone else, to dream. She slightly nodded. Yuuichi pull her closer to him then he kiss her the forehead.

"Good night" he whispered softly to her, then he close his eyes drifting to sleep. (We say it like that right?)

"Goodnight to you too" Emiko leaned to his embrace, she close her eyes too and think about nothing. After a moment, she was finally asleep.

Emiko's POV

Where am I? Everything is dark... It never happened before... I sit and hugged my knees. C-can't I dream or made nightmare like everyone? Of course I can't, but still, it never happened that I found myself in a dark void... It is scaring me a little but nothing can happened right? Here it goes again with my questioning side. If only Yuuichi where there... but the real one, not a simple dream.

Suddenly, I sense a light behind me, I turned and saw something appearing in front of me. I have to close my eyes or else I'm blinded. I opened them when it was over but I've to blinked my eyes multiple times before seeing......

"Emiko/ Yuuichi!?" we surprisingly said at the same time, eyes widened.

"What are you doing here?" I ask always shocked.

"I could ask the same to you, but I guess. This is the magic of dreams I guess." he said smiling at me. Okay......... Now I'm dumbfounded.........

"Erm... It's physically impossible that we can encounter each other in the same dream" Logic no? Okay I kept my mouth shut now. He chuckled.

"Dreams are a mystery Emiko" I couldn't bring myself but hugs him and smiles happily. I sense his arms wrapping around my waist.

"I'm happy that you're in my first dream" I said to him while I pull away a little. I made a closed eyed smile.