//\\

Dan caressed phil's arm. Phil screamed for someone to help him...but no one came to his rescue.

Dan had kidnapped Phil.

Dan kissed phil-billy's hand like greeting a king, but phil did not like this sudden action and yanked his hand away immediately.

suddenly, dan grabbed phil by the arm and swung him around like a tango dance in a night club, hoping this would cheer phil up from dan's previous actions.

phil started to enjoy this dancing suprisingly. He yelled delightfully like a mexican "GGGRRREETTTAAAA"

dan liked seeing phil happy like this; he pulled phil down and kissed him under the moonlight. phil absolutely loved this amazing sensation.

Dan yanked away his sweaty face and whispered seductively in phil's ear, "lets make phil is not on fire 8 ;)"

They sat down and turned on their cannon t6i camera, phil couldnt stop his mexican accent so he said to dan...  "Thicc".

They stared at each others thicc...and then they started to tango dance on camera.

One thing led to another and they ended up in dans bed....

to play a nice game of monopoly.

Phil wanted to be in dans territory.

So dan payed him to get out of his territory, but phil wouldnt budge. Dan pulled phil close and said, "LETS GET DOWN......and play some twister".

So they twisted their body parts until they couldnt breathe.

Suddenly dan's wat- i mean, ice broke.

In a game of ice breaker.

They were very hungry for each others spheres....
In a game of hungry hungry hippos.

Then they went in and out.....
the restaraunt.

Then dan yelled "RED LIGHT" so phil stopped thrusting forward....
In a game of red light green light.

Then phil yelled "PUSH IT, PUSH IT REAL GOOD"
In a game of karoke.

They were so tired from all this thrusting and screaming and panting.

Then they made a video about people being perverted and reading nasty phan

You bit-
------------------------------------------
credit to my brother for creating this phanfiction.