1~Meeting the Wolves of the Forest

Nova

Nova

16 years old
A/N ~ play music while reading

Nova
It was a frigid spring night with ice and frost covering bare tree limbs with a full moon above that looked like frost itself. Running, running in the forest for hours from my parents.
My parents were so cruel saying," You're nothing! Stop trying to be a someone! You will always be a sick, twisted joke(!), Who will never represent our noble family. You are as useless as these pathetic animals of yours. You will never rule this world, You're soft hearted. And because of that no one will ever want to be your friend!" my parents yelled out as if a snakes bite piercing their skin full venom were helping them release their anger.

I ran...I ran away from the only friends I knew ---The animals I saved from abuse, starvation, the kennel, or death by humans. I knew they would try to find and protect me from my family. That's why I left them a note only my animals and I know how to decrypt.

♓ ⛎🔯 🔱♉ ♑♏♎♍,
🔯 ♉♈♋ ♊♌💮 🐍🐺
⌛ 🔯,
👟⏳
Dear my beloved creatures,
I have left. For we both know why. I know you would try to find me so I'm telling you I'm going to the Wolves of the Forest.
Sorry Nova,
PS-Leave as soon as possible

I knew I was getting closer to the Wolves of the Forest because the closer I got the quieter the forest was around me. I heard barking, roaring, and howling coming from behind me. I turned around and saw... my beloved creatures running towards me.
Howls erupted from the Wolves of the Forests' territory. They never howled...unless. Unless the legend of the heart and soul of the wild isn't just a legend. But a prophecy? Running paw-steps could be heard from across the forest. Running towards me! Why were they running towards me!? Then it stopped. I heard running, panting around my animals and me. Then out of the darkness came bright, shining, happy, and fierce eyes.
Suddenly, a pitch and blood furred wolf came out of the darkness,"Princess, all of the creatures of the Wild have waited for you to return. Now that you have. We must help you gather the others. For war is in the far future of creature kind. You must prepare."
Half fearing the answer and half ready to prepare for battle I asked,"What do I have to do?"