Grimmjow Love Story

Info:

Name- Scarlet Shirayuki

Nickname- Kitty or Suki

Age- 18 years old

Looks- (Alive) brown hair; waist length, reddish eyes, curvy body, breast C cup and a black rose tattoo on her right arm.

(Reborn) black hair; knee length, the right eye deep blue and the other one red, same body, same tattoo on the right arm, and a black crescent moon in the middle of her forehead.

Personality- Very shy around new people, lovely, nice, smart, kind, childish when happy, friendly, protective, quiet sometimes, polite, laid-back, mean, short-tempered, tomboy, a bit sadistic when fighting, and fun to be around with.

Family- None, she's an orphan.

Kind- (Alive) panther demon

(Reborn) half hollow/ half panther demon

Cat ears and tail- (Alive) brown with white tips

(Reborn) black with blue tips

Skills- hand and hand combat, swordsmanship, great with any weapons

Powers- control fire, ice and nature, read minds, control other people's minds, healing powers, control animals, high speed, summon panthers to her side, and new powers. (you will have to read the story to see what other powers she has.)

Weapons- Metal claws (only brings them out when fighting or saving someone), hell sword and heaven sword; both strapped on her back. (you will know what those two swords do in the story.)

Friends- (Alive) Ichigo, Rukia, Orihime, Chad, Uryu, Renji, all the captains and lieutenants.

(Reborn) all the espadas, fraccions, and Gin except Nnorita and his fraccion.

(specially friends with Grimmjow )

Crush- (Alive) Ichigo Kurosaki

(Reborn) Grimmjow Jaggerjack

Summary:

Scarlet is an orphan and she has no idea of her real parents and who they are. She was left in the world of the living and was adopted by a family. She meets Ichigo and his friends and the soul reapers since she knows that she is not human. Sooner or later she is dating Ichigo and she helps him and the soul reapers. But then something terrible happened to her and she is reborn; then she is in Los Noches and meets the ex-soul reapers and the espadas then she meets Grimmjow Jaggerjack that changes her life forever.