You Dont Own Me

Maya's POV
"JACKSON!!!!!!" I yelled. He was the most annoying. "What do you want Maya?!?" He said opening the door. "You have my football.....where is it!?" I said grabbing his arm and pulling him into the room. "Oh....I used it to unclog the toilet." He said scratching his arm. "YOU USED IT TO THE UNCLOG THE TOILET....YOUR SO STUPID" I yelled. "Hey be nice I'm older than you." I rolled my eyes and pushed him out my room. "BTW YOU DONT OWN ME!" I yelled at him. Then my mom wakes up and comes into my room. "Mousey....what's going on why are you mad?" She said. "Mom..mousey is not a good name now because I'm 18 now...not 4" I told her "Mkay sorry...wait is it your brother." She said folding my blankets. "Yes..Jackson is so annoying..." I said almost crying. "He used your football for the toilet right." She said dropping my blanket. "That was my football signed and used by my favorite player..." I said. She looked at my face and said "Who's your favorite?". I want to tell her but I cleaned my face too quick to speak. "He's on the Denver Broncos and he was Mvp....VON MILLER DUH." I told her. She told me she will take me to a game and make me eat extra bacon. This is why I love my mom.....

 This is why I love my mom

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.