~That little Girl~

*Scott's P.O.V*

As the one day i stay home on friday instead of going out with my friends and causing trouble and  my parents aint home to top it off my sister has her friends coming over i just lay on the couch and skip through shows thats on tv as a knock on the door makes me look up as my sister  answers it letting in A girl who was short and just too..idk. Not my type. I rolled my eyes and about to lay back down when i hear another voice i look over again and see her. Sitting up on the couch on my elbows as my mouth gets dry when the second girl walks in and looks at me shyly. She was tall But shorter than me..curvey body..long ass beautiful hair..brightest brown eyes. She was just fucking perfect.

Shaking the thought outta my head i went back to watching tv but couldnt focuse all i could do was listen to her talk and peek a couple looks her way. Trying to ignore my thoughts and this stunning girls voice and goddess looks, i text Jace hoping he can get me outta this house but instead he wants to chill at my place and play the game.

Oh great... i annoyaly think as i get up off the couch and start to walk to my room as she.. of all people walks out of my sisters room and we smack into each other as she loses her balance but i hurridly grab her wrist gently before she could fall and help balance her out as she blushes and looks down but i can still see those beautiful eyes.

"t-thanks" she cutely studders

"No problem" i chuckle and let go of her wrist and walks past her to my room where i just fall on the bed and waits for Jace as i get lost in my thoughts.

damn..wtf . i aint got time for this shit. Im not even good enough for her.

Jace clears his throat loud enought to snap me outta my thoughts.