The Arrangement

I am Percy Jackson. I have defeated almost every monster known in Greek mythology. But you probably know all of that by now. After all the wars, it was actually peaceful at Camp Half-Blood. If you didn't already know, Camp Half-Blood is a camp for all Demigods to live in peace without always putting their live on the line. Because of this, Camp Half-Blood has been a target for numerous attacks. We have recently ended threats from Gaea, mother Earth, and Kronos, the worst of all the titans. After we defeated them no one really wanted to mess with us. 

We have become allies with the Roman camp during the war with Gaea and they no longer want to destroy our camp. Well Octavion still wants us to sacrifice for Lord Kronos, but he is locked away in Tarturaus. You may be wondering what Tarturaus is. Tarturaus is the one place the horrible monsters go when they die never to come back. The doors of death is the barrier between these two worlds, but there was once that an army discovered how to unless these retched creatures.(Gaea's army).

     The one thing we can't solve is that the Gods still blame the demigods for when there is a threat to Olympus. The demigods keep saying that it is not our job to protect the gods when they don't help us. Of coarse the Gods can't get it through their thick skulls that we demigods are not their slaves! Not all Gods still believe that though. Hades, Demeter, Artemis, Apollo, Hestia, and Athena treat us like their children.

    The demigods have been fead up with it for thousands of years, but know we have courage to do something about it. To kick off the new year, we have arranged a meeting to settle this once and for all. Hopefully we are able to win...........