Chapter 1

My name is Ashlee and I am 15 years old and I just moved back to my hometown.

When I was 5 my mom was killed by a ogger. I felt pain and sadness for days and days so my dad thought it was a good idea to move on and start the next chapter of our lives, so we moved across country. I knew my parents and I are werewolves but when my mom died I lost everything so I closed off my wolf. I havent embraced or accepted my wolf in ten years now we are back in my hometown and things are about to change my life.

The first day of school .... I am walking to my homeroom class when a girl calls out my name, so I turn to look. "Ashlee, I am so glad to see you, my mom told me you was moving back."

I am standing there with a confused look on my face ..... "umm.... I am sorry but do I know you?" When I moved away I locked away every memory of this town.

She replied " I am Tiffany, I was ur best friend when u lived her before."

I answered "I am sorry but I dont remember, I dont remember a whole lot from here I just know I used to live here."

She shrugged "Thats ok maybe after your here for a while you will remember."

But that was it I didnt want to remember If I started remembering the good things then I will remember the bad too. So I decided to walk away before I started crying. I walked into my homeroom and sat down. The rest of the class started to come in and someone tapped me on the shoulder and said "your in my seat." I stood up and moved two seats back, Tiffany was sitting next to me now. "That is Nycole she is the head cheerleader." says Tiffany with a snobby look on her face inmatating Nycole. I started to giggle.

The classes went pretty fast by the time I knew it was lunch time. I walk in to the cafeteria and seen there was a table in the corner so I went over and had a seat. As I ate my lunch I watched all the other kids eating there lunch and mingel around.

Logan's POV

I walked into the cafeteria and this amazing smell of strawberries and vanilla hit me. I didnt know where it was coming from. I got distracted by my girlfriend Nycole coming up to me and kissing me. After she let go of me I tried looking for that amazing smell but people kept distracting me before I knew it the bell was ringing to go to the next class. The rest of the day I kept smelling that most amazing smell but I could not find it and my wolf was going crazy because he knew that smell was our mate. I was walking out of the school following the best smell of my life but I got stopped by my best friend. "Logan wait up" yells Kyle.

I stop to wait for him but by the time he gets to me the scent of my mate is gone.

"Whats ur hurry man" says kyle as we do a fist bump.

"I found my mate, well not exactly I smelled her scent today and my wolf is going crazy because I cant find her. I was following her scent until you stopped me" I reply

"I am sorry man, I didnt know" says Kyle

"You would of knew if you would of used the mind link." as I smack him up side the head. We walked to the Pack house.

''