Prologue

"Bill Cipher has been defeated," said Cini, Bill's eldest son. "He was defeated by that stupid boy and girl, those idiotic PINE TREES! I once heard a demon say, 'I want to tear my eye out and shove it down their throats. I believe that he would do this to thus day, I know I would do it two..."
Eris and Archimicarus, whom stand in the back of the room, snickers at their fathers defeat, at his failure to rule Gravity Falls and the world is amusement to them.
"...and I will take over his duties from here on ought," Cini's voice cut through the crowd. "I also send my younger brother and sister to take over Gravity Falls and THE WORLD!"
All of a sudden, Archimicarus started smiling and chuckling.
Suddenly...
Smack!!!
Eris had whacked her brother upside the head.
"Quit laughing you damned fool," Eris shouted. "If we can get this done, we can rule BOTH dimensions, instead of taking orders."
"Ouch you crazy bitch!" he shouted. "The hell is wrong with you? Why are we even here? Father was a total utter ass."
"One: don't call me a crazy bitch, you asshole. Two: it's called respect. Plus we have a job to do. Since that portal being open, we can go. "
"Then let's leave, sis."
"After Cini's done, brother dear."
After Cini was done talking, he went to talk to his little brother and sister.
"I know I don't show my caring side much, but I want you to be careful. If there is any way that it looks like your going to lose, fall back. I don't want want to lose my last bit of family."
"Now don't be like that, dear brother," Eris said. "Don't go all crying on us."
"Ya, big Bro," Archimicarus whispered.
"Now go, before I change my mind," Cini shouted.
After their goodbye's, Eris and Archimicarus left for the portal wondering if the ever see their brother again.
"Ready?" Eris asked.
"Ya," Archimicarus said. "See you on the other side."
With that they jumped threw.
*****************************

**(FUTURE EDIT): "Disclaimer"
I DO NOT own the show or any characters of GRAVITY FALLS. all rights go to Alex Hirsch and other owners, I do not know there name.**