The beggining

Selene was a average 6 year old didn't have a lot but she did have a loving family she had no siblings she had a mom and dad. she loved them both. her family was going on a car trip across la. the tables turned there was a shooting she was in the car with the family a bullet hit the gasoline and her car blew up. it was a miracle she lived but at a price her hole family died. her moms side of the family was only her mom because she was an only child and her grand parents were dead. her dads side said it was her moms fault so they disowned her. she was in a major incident and it caused no harm she is not aloud out of the orphanage till she is twenty-one cause she thinks she is a sorcerer.

Present

Mrs. zeggland; bratz get out of bed a group of guys is here so there friend can adopt now get up

selena; fine

Mrs.zeggland; not you selena they don't want you

Selene; you don't know that

Mrs.zeggland; yes I do now stay in your room or get a shower

Selene; fine what ever

Mrs.zeggland; lets go girls

Adams POV

adam; do you hear that*runs up stairs to Selene's room*

Selene; *starts sing* First I opened my eyes Then I felt such a strange breeze I had traveled to a world made of blocks Totally unbeknownst to me When you play Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh There were animals all across the land Villagers working hard, hand-in-hand There were roses, mountains, and a big, blue sea Even trees as far as the eye could see How'd this happen? Why am I here? What's my purpose in this place? Who's that coming? What am I hearing? As the night approaches, I should go and hide There's all sorts of creatures, run with all my might When you play Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh When you play Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh Endermen and Zombies, creepers who go hide Either live or die, its up for me to decide When you play Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh When you play Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Mine-Mine-Minecraft Oh oh oh oh, oh oh oh oh *stops sinning hears clapping turns around*

Adam; your good

Selene; thanks Adam I mean

Adam; its ok my name it is Adam not sky

Selene; so why are you here

Adam; I'm adopting a daughter

Selene; then you might want to go pick a girl

Adam; I already did

Mitch; when did you do that we were up hear the whole time

Selene; dose that mean

Adam; yup

Selene jumps into Adam's arms

Jerome; who is it

Ian hits Jerome

seto; he's adopting Selene

Selene; how do you know my name

seto; from your YouTube

Adam; you have YouTube

Selene; yeah Selene scorceress

Quentin; just like seto

Seto;yeah just like me