Crazy

"AAAAAAH!" Fluttershy screamed as her boyfriend Pinehoof hit her once more. "I told you not to talk back to me!" Pinehoof yelled hitting her with his hoof again. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to" Fluttershy said in her usual low tone. "What's that? You want to be hit more?" Pinehoof said with a cocky grin. Fluttershy shook her head desperately, but no prevail. He hit her about ten more times before giving up and going to bed. Fluttershy's meaningless tears hit the ground as she walked down stairs to get some bandages for her cuts and bruises. Once she was there she noticed there was none. She shuttered in fear at the thought of going into town like this, but no matter how much she said she would be fine, she was bleeding quite a bit. She walked out of the house and over to Applejacks who always had some handy. "U-um... Hey AJ... can I have some bandages?" Flutters said in a very quiet voice. "Sure thing sugar cube! But, what happened this time?" Applejack asked concerned. "Oh... uh... I...I fell down the stairs in my cottage." She said hiding her body so AJ couldn't see it. "Alright sweet pea. But come inside and I'll get those puppies healed in no time!" Aj said with her accent very heavy. "N-no thanks... I can do it Applejack. But thanks" Fluttershy said shakily. Aj nodded and gave Flutters the bandages. She heads back to her cottage stopping every few minutes to cover a cut or bruise with a bandage. She gets home and gets hit to the stone cold floor. "Where in the name of Celestial have you been!" Pinehoof shouted. Fluttershy stammered quietly "I-I was out g-getting bandages b-because o-of my cuts. We w-were out." Her words fell to the floor as if they were nothing but air. "Did anypony see you?!" He shouted pulling a hoof up ready to hit her. "No! I was very careful to make sure no one saw" she said hoping he would take mercy on her. She started to get up thinking he would not hit her, however, he hit her as hard as he could causing her head to hit the stones. She starts to bleed out. He leaves to the room and she starts to patch up the cuts, gashes, bruises, and scratches. She trots slowly over to the couch and lays down. She sleeps.

     Morning comes quickly to the disappointment of Fluttershy. She pretends to be asleep as she hears Pinehoof trot down the stairs. He looks over at her and shakes his head before leaving to go to work. Fluttershy shoots up and shakes and aches. She quickly changes her bandages and checks through the window to make sure he's not out there. She opens the door sprinting out to go to the market. She quickly locates the medicine and finds the bandages. She breaths heavily taking in a breath. She decides to walk around the market and look around. She goes to the kitchen section and her eyes graze over the knives. She suddenly feels something new. She feels... evil. She doesn't know why and tries to shake the feeling. She goes to the clerk and buys the bandages with the few bits Pinehoof let's her have on her. She was halfway home when she passes the meadow. She used to go there to relax before he started hurting her, back when it was just insults. She gets that 'insane' Feeling once again. And just like before she tries to shake it of. This time it doesn't work. She gallops home as fast as she can with the cuts. She throws the bag on the floor and twitches a lot. Her hair is a mess along with everything else on her body. Her pupils shrink as she sees the glint of a knife. She grabs her bag and the knife, hiding it with the bag. She starts heading towards the meadow, stopping to try and stop herself but failing each time. She reaches the meadow and like always it's empty. She sits in the middle of it and acts normal calling for the animals, which to her surprise come out to her. Only the squirrels though. The others knew what was going to happen. Three squirrels come up to her and she grabs them by the tail. She locks them in her bag next to the knife. They try to nibble their way out but it's made of a hard leather. They chip and squeak and people in town look at her strangely but they don't question her since she is the only animal expert in Pony Ville. She gets home and puts two of the squirrels in a glass pot with a glass lid, and the other one she pulls out along with the knife. She takes this one and shops of its legs, front and back, listening carefully for the snap of the bone. She gets rotated with small drops of blood which only makes her giggle insanely. Now that it can't get away she let's go of it. She now takes one out of the pot, leaving the other one in there. The squirrel squirms, scratches and bites but she does the same thing. She cuts off it's legs so that it can't get away. She repeats this with the last one. She then takes them and cuts off their heads, tails and throws there body's on a cutting board. She chops them into small squares and fills the pot with onions, tomatoes, potatoes and chicken broth. She takes the chopped up squirrels and outs them in a skillet to get them partly cooked before putting them in the pot. She let's that settle and cook as she cleans up the mess she has made. She cleans the knife and puts it away. She smells the soup and gags "Perfect!" she said in her normal voice, not the crazy one. "Hey Babe I'm home!" Pinehoof said with a huff. Fluttershy was no longer crazy, she had relaxed and was back to being scared of him. "Oh, hello Pinehoof. I-I made you dinner" She said with a smile hopping he won't hurt her. "Why?" He said hoping he could get a reason to dump it on her. "Well... all day your at work so I thought it would be nice for you to come home to a house with food already cooked so we don't have to waste money going out." She said flinching. "Alright. Give me my food then!" He yelled causing her to snap back to insanity. "Why in the name of Celestia would I do that?" She said cockily. "Excuse me?" He said clenching his hoofs. "Yeah. Excuse you! You may be at work but your 'work' Is out there trying to find your next victim of abuse!" She yelled as he was distracted thinking of a come back she grabbed the knife and went to go stab him. He caught it and threw it to the wall before tackling her to the floor and hitting her temple, she let out a ear piercing scream then blacked out, scarlet red blood gushing on the floor. He left to go eat out. Pinkie pie came by to check on her after hearing the scream and saw her close to death.