remembering the past (STEREK & SISAAC)

THIS IS MY FIRST FAN FICTION PLEASE NO HATE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

TAKING ADVICE :D

_______________________________________________________________________________________

i woke up and turned around to see my handsome amazing boy friend who wasn't there i woke up in bed alone yet again i ran my hand across my bed where Derek sleeps and i was cold to the touch i sighed i am got up threw on a pair of sweat pants on and a white t-shirt the belonged to Derek i smelled it it smelled like his strong manly smell which i loved i moved to the top of the stairs and shouted on my dad "DAD ARE YOU IN" i am used to not getting a response from him but to my surprise he responded "YES I AM IN THE KITCHEN" so i walked down the stairs into the kitchen looking round seeing my dad standing at the hob making bacon and pancakes i say "morning dad got a day off?" and i can see some one sitting at the table from the corner of my eye i jump and turn to face them "DEREK" i shouted jumping and grabbing my dads arm digging my fingers into his arm and shoulder " A STILES GET YOU'RE NAILS OUT OF MY ARM" he shouted in pain "sorry dad" and derek snickered i turned to give him the death glare but he just grined and kissed me and dad just complained " come on guys not in the kitchen please" i just continued kissing and wraped my harm around his neck while dad nudged and pushed us out the kitchen.

DEREK'S P.O.V 

i got up early before the sun rise got ready in a pair of sweat pant and went jogging without a shirt i got back at seven and his dad was climbing down the stairs looking tiered "hey morning sheriff stilinski" i said with a blank expression "morning Derek you stay last nigh" he said  with raised eye brows "yes sir sorry" i said not looking him in the eye "don't worry derek i am okay with it you and my son have been together for almost 3 years i am king of used to waking up to you in the morning" he said with a comforting and loving pat on the shoulder "thanks sir" i looked up and gave him a smile  he game me a smile back "you want some breakfast Derek?" he asked walking to the kitchen as i followed "ehmm yeah sure breakfast would be nice" i sat down and heard stiles shout from the top of the stairs and he walked in kitchen and got a fright looking at me i walked over kissing him his dad moaned and pushed us out the kitchen we went up stair to the shower he turned the hot water on and got naked the room started to heat up and get all steamy as i started to get undressed and headed to join stiles in the shower.

SCOTT'S P.O.V

I woke up to muscular arm wrapped around my waste and a face snuggled in the crack of my neck i turned around to set my eyes on the only man i will ever love stairing me straight back at me "morning baby" isaac said while kissing me on the lips i kissed his neck and said "morning" he wrapped his sexy arms around my back and down my ass and cupped my bum with one hand and wrapped the other around my check and kissed me passionately i whispered "i love you" in his ear is he kissed my sweet spot on my neck and moaned when my breath hit his ear. he whispered "i love you to baby" out of breath as he went in for a kiss i pushed him of the bed and ye moaned i whispered in a panic " mom's coming quck hide sorry" as help sighed and rolled over and up onto his feet he pranced over to the closet and closed the door just as my mum opened the door " morning sweetie get up time for college" i just looked at the closet and in a panic and squeaked "yeah i know mum thanks love you" pushing her out the door and she just looked at me with a confused face and started walking down the stairs isaac came out from the closet (no pun intended :p) looking annoyed with me i walked over and in twined our fingers and said "sorry" and kissed him on the lips he can never stay mad at me. isaac replied "we have been together for just over 2 years and you still haven't told you're mum about us i mean every one know's expert her" he said looking away from me "i know baby i am sorry i just don't know how to tell her i try but nothing come's out" i said turning him back to look at me while guiding him by his chin he just looked hurt and shook it off "its fine i get it" he said while smiling and kissing me he acted like every time was okay but i could hear the hurt in his voice "i am truly sorry isaac i will tell her promise come with me" i said dragging him out the room and down stairs he looked confused as did his mum when he dragged isaac into the kitchen with only boxers on.