*backstory*

You are a 14 year old girl. All throughout your life you have just been mentally tortured. In 3rd grade your best friend left you and spread rumours about you. In 4th grade you became "popular" but then in 5th grade your "friends" *ahem* "forgot" who you were, and then u were left with 0 friends.
That is until you met a new group.
It seemed like your life was finally turning around. Even at the end of 7th grade you got asked out by your crush. Everything seemed to be going your way for once.... but something didn't feel right.
Only time would tell you something very important ... you were lesbian and suicidal.
And once your friends found out, half of them left you because they didn't want to be a part of your life so you wouldn't start to fall for them, while the other half stuck with you and is currently joining you with your other best friends across your hard and depressing journey to find a girl that actually suits you.

Disclaimer: the main reason for the plot of this story in chapter 1  and on is that you just got dumped for the second time by your crush from 7th grade.
Also.... please don't hate on this story, this backstory is based off a true story and from going forward it's completely creativity. Bye for now~