The Hogwarts Express-Year One

Harry Potter and Ron Weasley sat down together in the last available compartment and Ron showed Harry Scabbers. Hermione Granger walked by, looking bossy and maybe even a little excited. She had just walked by a different compartment showing a REALLY cute boy with blonde hair. She grinned a little and walked a little faster, head down. She was a little embarrased, and hoped he didnt notice her. Unfortunately, he did. A second later, Hermione heard a compartement door open behind her. She turned around and immediately regretted it. He was WAY cuter up close than from a short distance. Hermione can tell she was blushing furiously but could not stop staring at his cold but beautiful gray eyes. I just wish he were mine. I just wish I   was old enough to date. I hope no one is good enough for him except me, Hermione thought truthfully. Then, the boy started to talk.
"Who are you?" He demanded.
"I... I'm... Hermanie Cringer. I mean I'm Hermione Granger." This was so unlike to get her name wrong. It was unlike her to get anything wrong. While the smartest kid in her elementary school (not including her) would get an average of 89% on each test (and those tests were very hard), Hermione never got less than 99%. As a matter of fact, she only got 99% once, and that was because her teacher misread her handwriting, believing it to say injustice when it really said in justice. So Hermione really did get it right, it was just the teachers fault.