5 years ago...

Olivia POV

Me and mali were walking home from school when all of a sudden we heard a million people start screaming. we turn around and we see black smoke everywhere. We start running and we make it to my house and both my dads are out front. They are freaking out.

Dad: alex, mali this is the apocalypse its happening.

mail: wait what. my family I have to go home. ill text you liv.

papa: sweetheart we need to go inside and prepare.

we go inside and I'm freaking out. there are a bunch of backpacks.

dad: alright listen. we need to leave. we are leaving with the hemming's, hoods, Irwin's and Clifford's. listen to us if we get split up we trained you how to protect yourself and use your powers. don't trust anyone. and don't use your powers too much so it doesn't attract attention. and most important if we tell you to leave us, do it.

me: guys I not going to leave you. I cant do that

papa: yes you can and you will.

dad: go upstairs and get things you need and cast extendible spell on bags.

I go upstairs and put a bunch of clothes and tennis shoes into a bag. I cast the spell so I can fit more stuff. I shove my bestfriend necklace and pictures of my family and mali. I cant believe this is happening.

papa: Olivia hurry up!!!

me: coming!!!

I go downstairs and mali is there with her family and Michael, Luke, and ashton familys.

liz: alright guy's lets go. we are going into the woods first then set up camp.

that's the last time I saw my family and friends. we heard and explosion and started running. we accidently split up but I saw Lauren and harry and ran towards them.

harry: where is everybody

me: I don't know

Lauren: what are we going to do I don't see them

*harry & Lauren start crying*

me: hey. guys look at me. I will protect you ok don't worry. I will do everything to keep you safe. now come on we have to find safe ground before it gets dark.